forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

Am I the only one who doesn’t have shitty parents when it comes to this kind of thing? Like mine don’t give me any grief because of who I am, they just leave me to it

wow imagine. i wish, but sadly most kids don't have that

@EtherealDreamer

I have an aunt who's a lesbian, so im sure she would be vry supportive of the whole liking girls thing, and im sure she would try to understand the genderfluid stuff, but my stepmom doesnt want me talking to her, because shes my biological moms sister, so I havent talked to her since easter of 2018

@EtherealDreamer

Hi I’m new I’m Parker my pronouns are he/they and I hope to get along well here :)

Welcome to the chaos, of what we call, this thread !

@cryptic-glitch

hello new friend parker!! i'm orion and my pronouns change (genderfluid) but for the most part any work (including neopronouns and nounself pronouns) you could probably call me a raccoon and i'd answer

@EtherealDreamer

hello new friend parker!! i'm orion and my pronouns change (genderfluid) but for the most part any work (including neopronouns and nounself pronouns) you could probably call me a raccoon and i'd answer

Im Ari !~
my pronouns are they/them, though im also genderfluid, you can honestly call me any pronouns, because people do as a mistake all the time, but I prefer they/them.

@requiemisback language

Hi I’m new I’m Parker my pronouns are he/they and I hope to get along well here :)

welcome, parker! the name's salem (sal for short)! i use she/they pronouns and identify as omniromantic/polyamorous :) nice to meet you! i hope you enjoy your time here <3

@EtherealDreamer

Had to listen to a couple of chads in my class try to figure out what be gay do crime means, ngl it was kind of hilarious

I bet you were laughing your ass off-

@requiemisback language

yeah, fr
i had this chad in my class who didn't understand anything i was saying when he was eavesdropping on me coming out as omniromantic to one of my friends- i explained it to him and he still didn't get it

@squiddicus language

honestly my school is supposed to be really inclusive and accepting, but since my friend came out as trans i've heard so many conversations along the lines of "there are only two genders". and it's so tiring for me, i can't imagine what it must be like for my friend

@amber_is_in_a_loop

It's funny watching a chad try to understand that i'm genderfluid, you explain it 3 times and they're still clueless

I love your profile pic/username a lot

And yeah, chads, when my afab friend was dating this girl all of the chads were immediately literally disgusted cause they legit believed that wlw is literally just sexual, and it made me goddman mad like god

@EtherealDreamer

I wish a Chad would fucking test me, or try to say some dumb shiz, like you're just mad my non-existent penis I wish I had is bigger than yours like shut the hell up.
Like its funny until they start saying some legit dumb shiz

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Has anyone here read The House In The Cerulean Sea? Cause I finished it last night and my god the characters, plus the happy ending gave it bonus points in my heart