forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@berlioz

Cw: dysphoria vent

@EtherealDreamer

uhm dysphoria vent too I guess
while we're talking about it, so the whole 'b0obies' thing is really getting to me, like my bust isnt big but it isnt small either, like everytime I look in the mirror like I wanna cry, but I cant talk to my parents about it because they're stuck in the whole 'they're only two genders' mindset and like HHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna bind so freaking bad but I cant.
But I've been told my voice is androgynous, but my voice sounds to masculine when I wanna be feminine and to feminine when I wanna be masculine because ✨genderfluid tingz✨
and Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@EtherealDreamer

uhm dysphoria vent too I guess
while we're talking about it, so the whole 'b0obies' thing is really getting to me, like my bust isnt big but it isnt small either, like everytime I look in the mirror like I wanna cry, but I cant talk to my parents about it because they're stuck in the whole 'they're only two genders' mindset and like HHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna bind so freaking bad but I cant.
But I've been told my voice is androgynous, but my voice sounds to masculine when I wanna be feminine and to feminine when I wanna be masculine because ✨genderfluid tingz✨
and Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhm idk if the spoiler box thing worked for me, i cant tell…so sorry in advance

@requiemisback language

now adding onto the dysphoria vent thing

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm on the track team and there are some pretty girls and once again I'm faced with the question of "Is this a crush, is this platonic, or do I just want a hug?"

Also there's only one other biracial afab kid on our team and the assistant coach keeps getting our named confused even though my hair is short and pink, and hers is a natural color and in braids that reaches down to the middle of her back, not to mention the fact that we dress completely differently and go to two separate schools entirely-

@ClownB*tch eco

kinda more dysphoria stuff?

@redwood eco

One small tip I can give to make your voice sound a tad deeper is breathing out before you speak. Not sure how much it'll help with your problem, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

mmmmm Dysphoria Time

@EtherealDreamer

I think

I might just- wait until im 18, move away to a college, far away, and then consume a whole new entire identity (by new I mean my preferred name and pronouns)

@EtherealDreamer

I think

I might just- wait until im 18, (two more years) move away to a college, far away, and then consume a whole new entire identity (by new I mean my preferred name and pronouns)

HOW DO YOU DO THE SPOILER BOX THING ITS GETTING ON MY NERVES GRRRRRRRRRR

@ClownB*tch eco

I think

I might just- wait until im 18, (two more years) move away to a college, far away, and then consume a whole new entire identity (by new I mean my preferred name and pronouns)

you do < spoiler > [text here] < / spoiler > but without the spaces if that makes sense

@EtherealDreamer

I think

you do < spoiler > [text here] < / spoiler > but without the spaces if that makes sense

yes, thank you.

@EtherealDreamer

bleh, talking about personal stuff no one cares abt

@berlioz

Be completely honest, they'll lead the conversations.

@EtherealDreamer

Be completely honest, they'll lead the conversations.

I just, I wanna be honest but some things my parents do to me is pretty

and I dont want them to take my little sister away, but I also wanna be honest, because im really tired of living like this.

@Katastrophic group

Also, I'm probably gonna try to get a couple pins and I need some ideas as to things that scream "Gay but in a Conservative area and don't want to get hate crimed"

Saw some pretty "discreet pride" merch, it was cool sci-fi landscapes that used pride colors. I can try and find it again if u want smth like that?

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Also, I'm probably gonna try to get a couple pins and I need some ideas as to things that scream "Gay but in a Conservative area and don't want to get hate crimed"

Saw some pretty "discreet pride" merch, it was cool sci-fi landscapes that used pride colors. I can try and find it again if u want smth like that?

Aaaaaaa that would be nice, I can try to find them on my own too

@Katastrophic group

Aaaaaaa that would be nice, I can try to find them on my own too

here you go!
https://devindraws.net/shop/