forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Speaking of gender time-
I was going on a rant at my SO earlier about wanting to go on testosterone and then they brought up the point "but what if you don't like it on your fem days?"
Me, a genderfluid dumbass who didn't think about that: ……..shit
So aha yes that's a new problem :')
I'd probably go on a reduced prescription or something but y e a h

@Becfromthedead group

;-; My dumb ass missed the last LGBTQ+ club meeting of the semester because I forgot to pick up a prescription right when I got out of class and had to run and get it before the pharmacy closed instead of going to the meeting bc I was out of meds.

also y'all I was looking it up randomly and I didn't realize how recent the stonewall riots actually were (relatively speaking)
they took place in 1969, so a little over 50 years ago. and just I don't know, it's weird to think about. Like both of my parents were alive when all of that went down :/

@Becfromthedead group

I'm not saying I'm going to do it, but I do think it would be very funny to gaslight my family into thinking they knew I was bi the whole time.

@EtherealDreamer

completely random but im also genderfluid, new to the community actually, I just came out like 2 weeks ago, but most of the time I just feel like a genderless blob, can any other genderfluid people tell me if thats normal or not please-

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Can confirm I feel like that a lot
my brain is vvy bad with pronouns in general. I have to go through everything I type for roleplays and it's like "How many times did I use random pronouns this time??" It doesn't matter what character it is, whether they be cis, trans, or anything in between- I just can't do pronouns properly lol

completely random but im also genderfluid, new to the community actually, I just came out like 2 weeks ago, but most of the time I just feel like a genderless blob, can any other genderfluid people tell me if thats normal or not please-

Ah yes I mostly also feel like a genderless blob and then at rare moments I’m aggressively like “I want to be m a n.”

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

For me the only real pronouns I'm not comfy with all the time are 'she/her,' mostly due to people using them to misgender me. Other than that I'm fine with whatever unless I say otherwise lol.

@cryptic-glitch

Ah yes I mostly also feel like a genderless blob and then at rare moments I’m aggressively like “I want to be m a n.”

yea same
I'm like 'could I please get the he/him'
'sorry the he/him machine is broken'
'bitch it's always broken'

@EtherealDreamer

my deadname is super common so its like I hear it in the hallways and my brain is like
'it someone deadnaming you, to make fun of you *hiss'
but its really someone talking to someone else, and it turns out I psyched myself out for NO reason-

@larcenistarsonist group

I went to the mall on Saturday and got me a whole bunch of pins and a funko pop (Palpatine cuz I didn't have him and I had a majority of major Star Wars characters). The pins I got were: a mini chibi-style Loki, Patrick Star with the caption "is mayonnaise an instrument?", a simple black pin that says "it's okay to not be okay", a pan flag with a cat doodled on the front, a large pin that says "You Know The Vibe" with each word a different pride flag going gay, pan, bi, and trans, two matching frog pins. I put them all on my backpack along with: my Kronk pin, R2-D2, a chibi Stormtrooper with "pew pew" coming out of its gun, a Monster's University cap, Baymax, Slytherin crest, a roller coaster pin, a cassette tape with Rocket Raccoon designs, a bass guitar with the Hard Rock Cafe logo on it, and my Avengers "A" pin.

I did all of this with the excuse "can't have people mistaking me for a heterosexual."

@larcenistarsonist group

At the moment though, my favorite pins are my twin frog pins. They look the same except one's a lime green and the other's a swampy green. I named them Dick and Gary.