forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@amber_is_in_a_loop

She was? No I didn't know that :'((
Anyway I definitely recommend it and I definitely won't tell you it's a 30 minute monologue because that would put you off but it's a 30 minute andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) scott monologue and it's so. good.

@spacebluelily language

Ah, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) Scott, eh? My fav little….psychopath. I'll have to watch it later in the day when I get more time.

Yeah. The author confirmed it.
Apperantly Snape was gonna be the godfather of the unborn child???? But like I doubt James would have liked that. Unless they were going to be on good terms, which I find quite unlikely. I also find this confusing because last time I checked, Snape and Lily were not on good terms.

What if neither Severus nor Regulus died.
Now that would be awesome.
Also, it would have been nice for Dumbeldore to do something when Snape was being bullied by the marauders. Could've interfered or something. Still sour that Dumbeldore didn't do anything.

@actual-fandom-trash

no offense intended here but the author (she who must not me named, if you will) sucks and confirms anything outside of the books just to get fandom points

@larcenistarsonist group

Also, it would have been nice for Dumbeldore to do something when Snape was being bullied by the marauders. Could've interfered or something. Still sour that Dumbeldore didn't do anything.

Well Dumbledore literally left Harry with abusive relatives for 11 years and did nothing for Remus during the 12 years when he was alone so I´m not really counting on him to do much :/

@spacebluelily language

no offense intended here but the author (she who must not me named, if you will) sucks and confirms anything outside of the books just to get fandom points

she-who-must-not-be-named does indeed suck, but idk about you, I'll gladly take that Lily would have gotten another child. ONLY if she hadn't murdered them.

@larcenistarsonist group

The only authors I know are Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton

^^ Just like Philza Minecraft created Minecraft

Don't forget Dean and Seamus's actors aaaaaa can't remember their names confirmed that Dean and Seamus are married and living happily in Ireland

@Becfromthedead group

It's so fucking disappointing that she's such a bigot. Like those books were such a part of so many people's childhoods, including LGBTQ+ kids.
But that said, I am still willing to buy into fan-made content and read/loan out books of hers that I already have. Just not anything that gives her profit.

@spacebluelily language

Thought it was Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, and Evanna Lynch. Huh, I guess I was mistaken this whole time.

Well Dumbledore literally left Harry with abusive relatives for 11 years and did nothing for Remus during the 12 years when he was alone so I´m not really counting on him to do much :/

The man really is an asshole at times. If I was him, I would have listened to Minerva, who had literally spied on the Dursely the entire fucking day. If he really wanted Harry to live with Muggles, he could have just given him to a nicer family. He would've been a-okay there too.

@larcenistarsonist group

Thought it was Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, and Evanna Lynch. Huh, I guess I was mistaken this whole time.

Oh yeah how could I forget Evanna

@spacebluelily language

It's so fucking disappointing that she's such a bigot. Like those books were such a part of so many people's childhoods, including LGBTQ+ kids.
But that said, I am still willing to buy into fan-made content and read/loan out books of hers that I already have. Just not anything that gives her profit.

Honestly. I was so disappointed when I found out her true colors. At this point, I've been pretty much avoiding buying anything from her and I'd rather loan out the books and the movies from my local library.

@spacebluelily language

Don't forget Dean and Seamus's actors aaaaaa can't remember their names confirmed that Dean and Seamus are married and living happily in Ireland

y e s

Oh yeah how could I forget Evanna

Idk. But all I know is that the Harry Potter series was created by three icons.

@spacebluelily language

My mum had cataract surgery today, and she just returned and oh lord, it hurts me to see her like that
I'm literally considering switching to Chorort C so I can take care of my mum and not leave her alone while she recovers. Honestly, at this point, I don't give a fuck how much staring at a computer for more than five hours straight can do to my already screwed-up eyesight. And yes I might be on the verge of crying and most definitely sacred, but can you blame me?

@cryptic-glitch

My mum had cataract surgery today, and she just returned and oh lord, it hurts me to see her like that
I'm literally considering switching to Chorort C so I can take care of my mum and not leave her alone while she recovers. Honestly, at this point, I don't give a fuck how much staring at a computer for more than five hours straight can do to my already screwed-up eyesight. And yes I might be on the verge of crying and most definitely sacred, but can you blame me?

that sucks

Deleted user

unrelated but we could do the benedict cumberbatch with her? jumping kettle rocks. it's much more exciting to do so, and she should've done that instead of referring to voldemort as he-shall-not-be-named
this is just a small proposal though :)

@larcenistarsonist group

unrelated but we could do the benedict cumberbatch with her? jumping kettle rocks. it's much more exciting to do so, and she should've done that instead of referring to voldemort as he-shall-not-be-named
this is just a small proposal though :)

lob vellymore