forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

For me the only real pronouns I'm not comfy with all the time are 'she/her,' mostly due to people using them to misgender me. Other than that I'm fine with whatever unless I say otherwise lol.

Yeah same!!

@EtherealDreamer

I went to the mall on Saturday and got me a whole bunch of pins and a funko pop (Palpatine cuz I didn't have him and I had a majority of major Star Wars characters). The pins I got were: a mini chibi-style Loki, Patrick Star with the caption "is mayonnaise an instrument?", a simple black pin that says "it's okay to not be okay", a pan flag with a cat doodled on the front, a large pin that says "You Know The Vibe" with each word a different pride flag going gay, pan, bi, and trans, two matching frog pins. I put them all on my backpack along with: my Kronk pin, R2-D2, a chibi Stormtrooper with "pew pew" coming out of its gun, a Monster's University cap, Baymax, Slytherin crest, a roller coaster pin, a cassette tape with Rocket Raccoon designs, a bass guitar with the Hard Rock Cafe logo on it, and my Avengers "A" pin.

I did all of this with the excuse "can't have people mistaking me for a heterosexual."

I love every sentence of that entire paragraph.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I can't get a lot of the pins I want because 1. poor and 2. parents
the only ones I have are Harry Potter ones from before I knew about her, and Fennikin pin from a pack I got, and some Great Wolf Lodge pins from when I was a kid. I do have a lot of keychains from trips tho

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have so many pins and I love them all
I have some Pride ones I got at the mall, some One Piece ones, some MCYT(okay just Eret but still), a few BLM pins, and a bunch of miscellaneous ones, including a ramen one that I love

@faltering-through pets

i have one singular pin and it says "I'm not always a dick, just kidding go fuck yourself" and it's the only one i have because it's the only one I've stolen
for legal reasons that was a joke

@EtherealDreamer

i have one singular pin and it says "I'm not always a dick, just kidding go fuck yourself" and it's the only one i have because it's the only one I've stolen

do you mean 'stole' as in stole from store, or from someone else?

@ghosthugs__

ughhhh okay so don't mind me

me: i go by solanine now, or maybe pluto
brain: no
me: but???? chosen name?????
brain: what if,,,you're faking for attention
me: bitch stfu
brain: but am i wrong?????

@requiemisback language

okay but like why is this a whole mood

@ghosthugs__

asdfghjkl i know right
impostor haha amogus syndrome is a bitch

@requiemisback language

asdfghjkl i know right
impostor haha amogus syndrome is a bitch

it really is
haha sus amogus

@ghosthugs__

and then there's the case of
i know my sexuality but when i think about gender my brain goes "CTRL+ALT+DELETE? nope
blue screen of death"

all i know is that i use they/it pronouns fuck labels

@ravens

stop i was scrolling through this thread really fast and i thought that said "for legular reasons" 😭

@faltering-through pets

stop i was scrolling through this thread really fast and i thought that said "for legular reasons" 😭

LMFAO DUDE

@requiemisback language

the only thing i stole was a few cheesy walmart magazines and a m&m candy bar-
and i was like 9 or 10 at the time i think-
i didn't get caught so fdhbjksmnc

@requiemisback language

i did get the police called on me once tho bc i was cutting carrots and someone knocked on my door i answered it (thus forgetting to put the knife down) and someone else saw and thought i was gonna hurt them-