forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

damn you get the slightest bit out of breath in a binder and suddenly you're being smothered

@berlioz

Catch me almost crying cuz women came into the women's restroom when I thought my nonbinary ass would get some privacy hahahhah
Thank God I don't have a gym class anymore cuz that was even worse

Deleted user

I just accidentally really offended my friend and now I feel like shit :D

Deleted user

I have a message from Reed (@The-Sun)

1. Their email is [email protected] and you should email them, I think they'd like it.
  2. "Drink fucking water you imbeciles or I'll take out your small intestine and make a flute out of it."

@Musical_Queen

I want this week to be over, but also no because I don't want to deal with my family. So if I were to have one wish, it'd be for it to be Friday so that the school week is over and it is past Thanksgiving so no family gathering and left over pashed potatoes (The only thing I eat at)

@spacebluelily language

I'm on a one-week break for Thanksgiving and I kinda wish I wasn't. I have less time to be on Notebook. And I don't like Thanksgiving. I'm only there for the mash potatoes and gravy. Christmas sucks because it's technically just lies….for the little ones. The only holiday I like is Halloween and my birthday.

@spacebluelily language

Ah, yes 4th of July. he day I spend most of my time outside looking at the fireworks. It also happens to be the day that a tree gets burned by a firework near my neighborhood. And this happens every 4th of July.

@spacebluelily language

My brother has one of those toy light up swords that you can buy whenever those guys show up at parties or some other place. The batteries are low and it sounds like a dying animal.

@furetakunai ac_unit

You ever just look towards a window of your residence and just see a pale, wide-eyed person pressed against it laughing. And you can hear their laugh over your headphones. But then you blink and they're not there anymore? I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not, but it scared the bloody daylights out of me.