forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@spacebluelily language

Bro the other day I told a kid on the street not to throw his friend on the ground (they were like nine) and he turns to me and goes "you're ugly, kid."
First off lmao, w h a t
he got confused when I smiled and said thank you because clearly he was an idiot

I mean, at least he wasn't insulting little girls like a group of boys I met yesterday
I told the group to stop and they turned to me and started insulting me too

Deleted user

If you think all your voice does is cause people pain, then you need to practice speaking more kindly and shit. Removing your vocal cords is completely unnecessary and dramatic.

@SpookyJim

LOOK AT THIS SHIT
I
I'M GONNA SET SOMETHING ON FIRE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

Then just go, okay? It’ll be alright. You don’t need me dragging you down, and I’ll be fine. We’re explosive to each other. We’re both mentally not okay and that just rebounds off each other and makes things worse. Go find friends who are more emotionally stable. I’m sorry I was bad for you, and I hope you’ll be in a better emotional and mental state someday. I’m going to be getting a therapist soon, myself, and maybe I can try to fix my shit up so I don’t hurt another person. I loved you Joshua, and I always will. I’ll miss you.

Edit Post
@SpookyJim 3 minutes ago
oKAY ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

Edit Post
@SpookyJim 2 minutes ago
YOU'RE LITERALLY OUT HERE ACTING LIKE MY EMOTIONS MEAN FUCKING NOTHING TO YOU

Edit Post
@SpookyJim 2 minutes ago
I'M FUCKING WORRIED AS SHIT ABOUT YOU YOU DUMB BITCH

@Whisper- 2 minutes ago
You really think that?

@Whisper- 1 minute ago
Why are you worried about me?

Edit Post
@SpookyJim 1 minute ago
YES I FUCKING THINK THAT
YOU HAD THE GODDAMN AUDACITY TO BASICALLY BE LIKE "haha yeah you'll be back on your bullshit"

Edit Post
@SpookyJim 50 seconds ago
AND THEN FUCKING PROCEED TO PUSH ME AWAY????
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Edit Post
@SpookyJim 23 seconds ago
YOU DON'T JUST TELL SEVERAL PEOPLE YOU'RE GONNA REMOVE YOUR FUCKING VOCAL CORDS

Edit Post
@SpookyJim 10 seconds ago
AND NOT EXPECT ME TO BE FUCKING WORRIED????

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

sometimes I like to play a game called “pretend there are people in your real life who would still love you if you were yourself around them” then cry at the sheer lack of people

Deleted user

Once I just sat in my kitchen with a candle in my hand and I just watched it burn

I just sat there as it burned and it was really satisfying but now I'm pretty sure my mom is concerned for me

10/10 would recommend

Deleted user

Oof that sounds like me when my friends summoned Bloody Mary in the mirror. I watched the candle flicker in the darkness.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Once I just sat in my kitchen with a candle in my hand and I just watched it burn

I just sat there as it burned and it was really satisfying but now I'm pretty sure my mom is concerned for me

10/10 would recommend

Ooo, I did something like that. I started crying for no reason and the candle went out tho.

Deleted user

Is it sad I wanna summon a demon and try to make friends with it?

@furetakunai ac_unit

I have extreme hallucinations at like 3AM and I always hallucinate this tall shadow figure that just stands and watches me from outside my door. His name is Frederick.

Mood. I don't know if I hallucinate sometimes, or if something's actually there though. Like, at night, I always hear strange laughter and no one else hears it.

@larcenistarsonist group

I have extreme hallucinations at like 3AM and I always hallucinate this tall shadow figure that just stands and watches me from outside my door. His name is Frederick.

Mood. I don't know if I hallucinate sometimes, or if something's actually there though. Like, at night, I always hear strange laughter and no one else hears it.

Fam it's trippy. I always have to have noise around me because if I don't I hear whispering and stuff and a lot of it is really self-deprecating stuff that sends me into spirals.

Deleted user

There is definitely something in my room. because i hear growling and breathing in my ear when NO ONE is there.
Maybe they're just lonely…