forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I wish I had less lol, wanna trade?

Yes please
My only stories are
-one time I smelled a ghost
and
-sometimes I have suddenly very clear intuition, and can sense a presence, and sometimes it'll pass through me with chills
who knows if that's ghosts or not
I don't know if I believe in the supernatural, but I sure would like to.

I've had

• the bitch who terrified me every night until I was twelve
  • a Feeling that I get when I know something's off in a room
  • bit of foresight
  • doors opening and closing
  • banging
  • smells
  • glimpses
  • Don't Turn Around
  • "my good being would you please stop breathing on my neck"
  • there's something in the hill
  • don't look around at night
  • don't look in the fucking corn jfc
  • Not Animals

@spacebluelily language

There's a park in New Orleans that was built on cemetery ground
Before it was turned into a park, it was a school
And before it was a school it was a cemetery
They didn't remove the bodies when they bought the land, only the headstones.

Deleted user

Okay so there is a University near me… and back in the 1900's there was an orphanage / hospital that was burned down….and after they found bodies everywhere….they buried them under the field….so…..sometimes people say they hear screams at night and in the middle of the night you can hear a little girl asking if you wanna play tag….

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Oh yeah I believe I have minor foresight. But it’s rarely ever useful. I just can see random every day events in my dreams sometimes, like where I’ll be looking at a specific thing. Whenever I notice that moment happening, I just do whatever I remember doing in my dream. And that’s that ya know. Idk if that even counts as foresight lol.

Honestly, I would want to play tag with the ghost.
It's rumored that the elementary school I went to was originally a hospital/graveyard

Don’t play tag with little ghosts who ask you that in the middle of the night
At least in horror games, it never ends well.

@spacebluelily language

Honestly, I would want to play tag with the ghost.
It's rumored that the elementary school I went to was originally a hospital/graveyard

Don’t play tag with little ghosts who ask you that in the middle of the night
At least in horror games, it never ends well.

But what if I can befriend the little ghost?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Oh yeah I believe I have minor foresight. But it’s rarely ever useful. I just can see random every day events in my dreams sometimes, like where I’ll be looking at a specific thing. Whenever I notice that moment happening, I just do whatever I remember doing in my dream. And that’s that ya know. Idk if that even counts as foresight lol.

Dude so do I

Dude so do I

:0 d u d e

Deleted user

I talked to the little girl ghost and her name was Mary. she is 7

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Dude so do I

d u d e

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Dude so do I

Yo sAME

Deleted user

Yeah I Like learning from spirits….Also I believe in Reincarnation because I keep having dreams of working in a salt mine….like during WW2

Deleted user

I could tell you kids some ghost stories. Witch bitch edition.

Yes, please do
Yes yes yes

first interaction with a spirit of some sorts was when I was a toddler. My bedroom has kinda has an entryway, so you can see the light switch from the door but you have to reach inside to flip it. It was pitch black because I was getting ready for bed. I heard a hum behind me, didn't think anything of it, so I reached in to turn on the light. As soon as my hand was on the switch I saw another bigger hand reach from around the corner and place it on mine. It was clear with a kind of purple glow. As soon as it was there I felt very calm. That all wore off in a second, so I moved my hand and jetted outta there.

I also experienced sleep paralysis when I was younger and didn't know what it was. My brother and I used to have bunk beds with me on the bottom (in the same room as story #1), and I'd enter sleep paralysis when he was 100% already asleep. I would hear a voice whispering my name and suddenly I couldn't breathe.

Also in that same room, still with the bunk beds, sometimes I would wake up a bit early and could see the sun from around my curtains. I'd lay there and look at it. Suddenly I would hear little whispers that sounded like kids around my age. I knew I wasn't asleep because I would move and stuff without the voices stopping.

Similar to that one^, sometimes while falling asleep at night I could hear conversations between a woman and an eldery person with their young child. I remember asking my mom in the morning who she was talking to the night before (she's a daycare teacher so I thought maybe she had a family over, even though that doesn't happen) and she was always confused.

As for more modern stuff, I live in Wisconsin where there's kind of a lot of paranormal stuff. Just a few things I've witnessed:

• I went to a town with some friends that had a road through the middle huuuge cornfield with an old church and abandoned one-room schoolhouse on each side. An abused boy was running from his parents once and hid in the schoolhouse, but while he was inside a huge blizzard struck and he froze to death in there. Shortly after arriving we were walking around the perimeter and heard the sound of a piano. We thought it might've been someone's ringtone, but after checking we realized it wasn't. We brushed it off and decided to climb the walls and look through the windows to see the inside of the schoolhouse. Other than a built in chalkboard and heater and stuff, the only thing inside was a bunch of wooden planks and a beaten up piano in the corner.
  • With those same friends I went to an abandoned insane asylum. We couldn't get inside, but the window on one of the many doors was shattered with dusty footsteps on the other side that stopped in the middle of the room. Despite the building being completely empty (except for built-in stuff), there was a broom in one room and a big metal haircutting type chair (?) in another. Also, there was a chalkboard in one room that literally said 'HELP.' I might have a picture somewhere, I'd have to check.
  • If I'm at my elementary school playground alone (cool to read at, especially horror) swings will start moving on their own if there isn't any wind. I have a video of it.
  • Once I was under a bridge (definitely not to vandalize anything ahaha) and the glass bottle of water I had with me kept falling down and rolling around despite the ground being flat and there being no wind at all since it was a fair August evening.
  • Tried doing a tarot reading in a cemetery without any wind and the cards I had laid out in front of me got yeeted into a million directions

Deleted user

Also I believe in Reincarnation because I keep having dreams of working in a salt mine….like during WW2

I don't fully doubt the idea of past lives. I have some very distinct memories of things that are impossible for me to have experienced.

Deleted user

Also I believe in Reincarnation because I keep having dreams of working in a salt mine….like during WW2

I don't fully doubt the idea of past lives. I have some very distinct memories of things that are impossible for me to have experienced.

I heard that your brithmark is how your past life died….I have mine on the back of my neck…so maybe I was shot in the neck or hung.

Deleted user

• I went to a town with some friends that had a road through the middle huuuge cornfield with an old church and abandoned one-room schoolhouse on each side. An abused boy was running from his parents once and hid in the schoolhouse, but while he was inside a huge blizzard struck and he froze to death in there. Shortly after arriving we were walking around the perimeter and heard the sound of a piano. We thought it might've been someone's ringtone, but after checking we realized it wasn't. We brushed it off and decided to climb the walls and look through the windows to see the inside of the schoolhouse. Other than a built in chalkboard and heater and stuff, the only thing inside was a bunch of wooden planks and a beaten up piano in the corner.

OH SHIT I ALMOST FORGOT
WE WERE STANDING IN THE ROAD I MENTIONED AND IN THE DISTANCE WE SAW A CAR COMING TOWARDS US BUT THEN IT FULL ON DISAPPEARED
THAT TOWN ALSO HAS A LEGEND ABOUT A GIRL WHO DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT ON PROM NIGHT SO A BUNCH OF WEIRD CAR SHIT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND IT WAS WACK

Deleted user

If you lived where I do maybe I could have you meet her.

Maybe I can visit wherever you live

Nebraska?