forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

Wait y'all, I found some pictures/videos I took in the spooky town I was talking about, would y'all wanna see them?

Deleted user

Aight, I gotta upload them to google drive and stuff so gimme a bit

@spacebluelily language

If you lived where I do maybe I could have you meet her.

Maybe I can visit wherever you live

Nebraska?

hm, it would take me about 19 hours and 43 minutes to reach Nebraska by car

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Also I believe in Reincarnation because I keep having dreams of working in a salt mine….like during WW2

I don't fully doubt the idea of past lives. I have some very distinct memories of things that are impossible for me to have experienced.

I heard that your brithmark is how your past life died….I have mine on the back of my neck…so maybe I was shot in the neck or hung.

I'm not too sure about that theory given where mine is, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Deleted user

Nebraska?

Oof

Deleted user

Also I believe in Reincarnation because I keep having dreams of working in a salt mine….like during WW2

I don't fully doubt the idea of past lives. I have some very distinct memories of things that are impossible for me to have experienced.

I heard that your brithmark is how your past life died….I have mine on the back of my neck…so maybe I was shot in the neck or hung.

I'm not too sure about that theory given where mine is, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Mind If I ask and I can tell you?

@spacebluelily language

Nebraska?

Oof

oof indeed

@berlioz

I don't particularly like the idea of reincarnation (I hate forgetting important things), but I if there are past lives I know for sure in one of them I was a smoker. Like I just know. Everytime I smell smoke or see someone smoking, I'm not interested upfront, but something deep is like "I miss smoking, I could use a cigarette". I have no idea what nicotine feels like and smoke in my mouth sounds gross, but I'll get these feelings of memories like I used to enjoy a hit every once in a while.

@spacebluelily language

I want to visit Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary in San Fransico. There have been inexplicable events like the sound of someone playing the banjo which spooked prison guards and visitors alike. Many believe this to be the spirit of Al Capone who spent his last days at the prison playing the banjo in the shower room to avoid being killed in the yard. The smell of smoke, the sounds of cell doors slamming, disembodied voices moaning and screams have all been reported.

Mind If I ask and I can tell you?

It's kind of…in a weird spot? Gonna spoiler it.

Deleted user

okay update, I don't think the videos are gonna work rn but

that's my friends and I at the abandoned insane asylum. Blurred so you can't see my face.

I'm next to the girl in the blue.

@spacebluelily language

that's my friends and I at the abandoned insane asylum. Blurred so you can't see my face.

i can't see the picture ;-;

There's this super weird place that I pass by on the way to hockey practice. For context, I practice like an hour and a half away from home and this place is probably 45-ish minutes from where I live? It's an amusement park that's been "closed for renovations" for a loong time. I don't know if it's haunted, but it's definitely creepy. Anyways if there's one place I want to trespass on it's that place

Deleted user

Okay so for Cloudy My reslut could be you were hit with a arrow. and another could be you were pricked by something.

Ash Yes I think so it's that or your bottom lip was torn off and you were shot in the chest.

Now MJ You were probably hung by your shoulders until you died. aka you broke your arms and died like that.

Deleted user

i can't see the picture ;-;

Neither can I

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I have my birthmark on my left cheek, sorta near my eye
And now I'm wondering how i died in my past life…

Oop same except on my right cheek
I’m not sure if I necessarily believe in past lives.
Honestly I could now that I think about it…I have what would seem like repressed trauma but as far as I know have never gone through that trauma in my life so ye.