forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@larcenistarsonist group

I swear to god I'm going to set myself on fIRE

NOT WITHOUT ME BITCH

OH FUCKING BET

YEET SKEET BITCH

YEET SKREET BITCH

WAIT LEMME HELP I GOT A SHIT TON OF EXPLOSIVES AND MATCHES

@spacebluelily language

lmao i barely passed pe oops
i really need to pay attention to orchestra i literally cannot fail it or im dead

I got a F in PE when I was in 7th grade. I told my parents the reason I failed was because of the insane time the teacher wanted us to complete the mile under.

@Becfromthedead group

Imo that shouldn't be allowed. How fast did your teacher expect you to do it?
Like literally in high school, we only looked for improvement between a beginning of year and end of year time.

Deleted user

It'd be funny if the letter that's on its way to Reed right now had something Mother Mother related in it

You are,,, my favorite person
YOU DICKHEAD I LOVE YOU!!

:) <3333

Deleted user

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆIf I were the sun, would you be my moon? 😳😳

Deleted user

duh dumbass, we already established that

Deleted user

tehehe uwu

@spacebluelily language

Like literally in high school, we only looked for improvement between a beginning of year and end of year time.

Four or five minutes. I don't exactly remember anymore.
How the hell were we going to do three laps on a very big field under only four or five minutes? Not even the fastest kids were able to do it under that time.

Deleted user

tehehe uwu

:)

@Becfromthedead group

Four or five minutes. I don't exactly remember anymore.
How the hell were we going to do three laps on a very big field under only four or five minutes? Not even the fastest kids were able to do it under that time.

That's literally impossible. World record is 3 minutes, 43 seconds. And for reference, I did the mile in high school in about 11 minutes, and the fastest in our class was like 7? And she was a cross country runner.

@Becfromthedead group

WHaT???
This is literally why people hate fitness shit.
It all becomes about high goals and making people feel bad when they can't do it.
It doesn't form lifelong habits of exercise and activity, it discourages them.

Deleted user

my family does t-shirt exchanges
I got my uncle, a hardcore republican
I'M GONNA GET HIM A REDNECK SHIRT WITH THE ACTUAL MEANING OF RED NECK ON IT

@Becfromthedead group

Yup.
And when I show concern about my body, my mom is always like just exercise more! πŸ₯°
And it's like… no… it's not that easy. I have no energy, I'm depressed, and exercise just makes me feel gross and bad about myself.
I used to be an athlete, actually. I was on swim team for most of my life, up until junior year of high school. I just kind of lost that energy, time, and motivation, but swimming is still the only type of exercise I even tolerate- aside from just taking a walk or something.