forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Um.. so my supervisor at work got fired

Oof. do you know why?

Oh, yeah. I was one of the people working on filing an HR report.
She was being really unprofessional, and the last straw was her being racist behind the backs of some of the other employees. There's more to it, but that's the gist of it.

@berlioz

Reed that's whack as fuck. Sorry about that, people are just idiots. Are Ben Huggins and Angelina Summers fake names?

Deleted user

Reed that's whack as fuck. Sorry about that, people are just idiots. Are Ben Huggins and Angelina Summers fake names?

mmmm fuck, no they aren't
but if you look them up you won't be able to find them

Deleted user

yo what are some intentions a gay teenager could use? like, happiness, anti-anxiety, creativity…

and no, I'm not asking for myself

@furetakunai ac_unit

Um.. so my supervisor at work got fired

Oof. do you know why?

Oh, yeah. I was one of the people working on filing an HR report.
She was being really unprofessional, and the last straw was her being racist behind the backs of some of the other employees. There's more to it, but that's the gist of it.

Damn. Glad she got what she deserved.

Deleted user

yo what are some intentions a gay teenager could use? like, happiness, anti-anxiety, creativity…

and no, I'm not asking for myself

anti-stress?
confidence?

@berlioz

mmmm fuck, no they aren't
but if you look them up you won't be able to find them

I was asking because I swear I have both of those names going to my school as well. But I know we live in diffrent states so
co-ink-a-dink.

Deleted user

Me, going to turn on a video:
My sensory issues: hands me a sensory overload
Me: Where the fuck did you come from?

Deleted user

hehe
now i get a little sprinkle of losing touch with reality and depersonalization, ontop of that