forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

duolingo is scary

it do be
on the plus side tho, i'm about to hit the second checkpoint, the top league, and a year streak within the next month, so that's really !!!
i'm extremely proud of this (quite slow) achievement so if i brag about it a lot i apologize but not really, let me have my few mcfreaking accomplishments

@Becfromthedead group

Hey fellas it's 1:20 am and I just remembered that time my friends and I attempted to do shots of baking soda and vinegar. Thought it might be worth sharing.
Tbf that's about the height of my "bad decisions in college" though, and honestly, although a little weird, it feels pretty tame.

Deleted user

Hey fellas it's 1:20 am and I just remembered that time my friends and I attempted to do shots of baking soda and vinegar. Thought it might be worth sharing.
Tbf that's about the height of my "bad decisions in college" though, and honestly, although a little weird, it feels pretty tame.

Fun fact:
If y'all ever need an intense jolt, like if you're trying to seriously wake up or you're working on getting off drugs, get a shot of ginger juice, cayenne and lemon juice and take it all at once. Your nervous system will spontaneously combust. I've done it.

Deleted user

It'll be okay love.
I have to go to school, make sure Reed is okay y'all.