forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

My family is UMC, I'm ex, but honestly I vibe with Jesus but not Sky Daddy or Holy Spoopy Spirit

Yesssss I vibe with Jesus so much, Sky Daddy and Holy Spoopy Spirit are Okay in my book but yeah Jesus is my bro
I vibe with them way more than I do with the actual church

Mmmmm Old testament Sky Daddy was a narcissistic biatch who let a prophet murder children with a great fit calling him bald ಠ_ಠ

That’s exactly why we don’t talk about Old Testament
I swear they were all doing hard drugs back then

They were all experiencing left over poisoning from when they're ancestors were forced to eat gold water made from the cow :)

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

My family is UMC, I'm ex, but honestly I vibe with Jesus but not Sky Daddy or Holy Spoopy Spirit

Yesssss I vibe with Jesus so much, Sky Daddy and Holy Spoopy Spirit are Okay in my book but yeah Jesus is my bro

Mmmmm Old testament Sky Daddy was a narcissistic biatch who let a prophet murder children with a great fit calling him bald ಠ_ಠ

They were all experiencing left over poisoning from when they're ancestors were forced to eat gold water made from the cow :)

:) hard drugs ammiright lmao

@cup_o_ramen

I feel like this says something about New Yorkers

like? we're bored out of our fucking minds and have daddy issues and just issues overall?

@cup_o_ramen

so takeing 15 Benadryl has the same effect as LSD anyone else wanna try?

hell yeah

I will smack you both with a role up news paper

Harder, believe me, I've been his with belts and pans, a newspaper ain't shit!

@larcenistarsonist group

OKAY- A guy was staring at me and I caught him and I winked at him and he turned away bright red and his friend was cackling

I don't know even know what came over me but it was great XDD

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

:) hard drugs ammiright lmao

don't forget the entire chapter where the dude was having an existential crisis/depressive episode and saying nothing mattered then started listing everything included in that

Deleted user

A boy just peeked around the curtain that's around the nurse bed I'm laying in and looked under my skirt than laughed, ahaha, he's lucky I can't move or his back would be the broken one and I'd be the one laughing

@berlioz

don't forget the entire chapter where the dude was having an existential crisis/depressive episode and saying nothing mattered then started listing everything included in that

Job? That used to be my favorite book. Because when he started going off on never wanting to be born and other sad ramblings, it struck a cord. And I was like "waow, this is in the Bible so people like me with depression can see that God is with us"

and then I read it in context and realized God let Satan torture Job to win a bet. And Job was supposed to be one of God's favorite. If God's gunna let Satan toy with my life like he did Job's,,, possibly over a bet,,, I'd rather not be one of God's favorites or even follow him at all.

I still like a lot of the philosophy in the New Testament though. Stuff about sacrificial love and understanding the bigger picture, being filled with joy, being patient etc. Yeah. The OT was on hardcore drugs.

@SpookyJim

I feel like this says something about New Yorkers

like? we're bored out of our fucking minds and have daddy issues and just issues overall?

I'm not even a real New Yorker and that's true

Deleted user

I'm hungry but all I can eat is fucking p u d d i n g

hehe pudding
gross