forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

welcome back, how are you feeling?

good but I'd be better if I could actually eat this pudding without it soaking into my gauze

Deleted user

Molar/wisdom teeth on bottom left side were on top of each other and in some nerves

@SpookyJim

eugh oh no
I had to get mine out about 7 or 8 months ago
I left with four teeth
I came back with two outside of my mouth
Where are my teeth, sir? Where are my nom noms you teeth stealer?

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Isn't Utah uber Mormon?

Yeah, Mormon missionaries stick around to convert the rest of the state

Mmmmm
No offense, but Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses rub me really really really the wrong way, even more than other denominations

Deleted user

Isn't Utah uber Mormon?

Mmmmm
No offense, but Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses rub me really really really the wrong way, even more than other denominations

Episcopalians are the only bitches I respect but that might be because I am one and I'm biased.

When I was younger I had four of my front teeth removed because they were too big and overcrowding, but two were baby teeth so they're now sightly overcrowded again
The anesthetic smelled like oranges and I got to keep the mask lol

Isn't Utah uber Mormon?

Mmmmm

Episcopalians are the only bitches I respect but that might be because I am one and I'm biased.

My family is UMC, I'm ex, but honestly I vibe with Jesus but not Sky Daddy or Holy Spoopy Spirit

Deleted user

Akskwkv wkeufksadflawkdkw I just saw an ad for eharmony that had a lesbian couple in it and I'm trying (and failing) not to squeal idk why I'm so happy about this