forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Aaa, I know right??
My favorite atheist youtubers are Jimmy Snow, an ex Mormon, and TellTale, an ex Jehovah Witness
They go into how they're cults according to the byte model, especially TellTale

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

My family is UMC, I'm ex, but honestly I vibe with Jesus but not Sky Daddy or Holy Spoopy Spirit

Yesssss I vibe with Jesus so much, Sky Daddy and Holy Spoopy Spirit are Okay in my book but yeah Jesus is my bro
I vibe with them way more than I do with the actual church

@larcenistarsonist group

As a former LDS kid, don't do it. They were toxic for me and I'm so glad I got out of there before they could dunk me in the water and slap a mormon label on my forehead. Their temples are really pretty though. My family went through a new one that was built in a city near me and it was beautiful, but I felt like an imposter in there.

My family is UMC, I'm ex, but honestly I vibe with Jesus but not Sky Daddy or Holy Spoopy Spirit

Yesssss I vibe with Jesus so much, Sky Daddy and Holy Spoopy Spirit are Okay in my book but yeah Jesus is my bro

Mmmmm Old testament Sky Daddy was a narcissistic biatch who let a prophet murder children with a great fit calling him bald ಠ_ಠ

@berlioz

Jesus was a cool guy, I never really liked the concept of Sky Daddy but the Spoopy Spirit is my jam. Unitarian Universalists call It/God The Spirit of Life, and I can get on board with that. Honestly I'm just a UU now. Suits my left over spiritual needs.

so takeing 15 Benadryl has the same effect as LSD anyone else wanna try?

No

I'm not gonna just seems like it might be fake

It's more likely to kill you than actually give those affects

Gods I hate tiktok

Deleted user

Hey guys, let's not slander people's religions here, okay? Even if you're joking we gotta respect other people's beliefs.

Deleted user

how are you ALIVE right now

@berlioz

I'm not trying to diss on Mormons for being apart of their religion, but as many people will point out the LDS church fits some criteria to be a cult. It's up to the individual if it's a good cult or a bad one, and if you really love your church and it's good for you, stay in it. That's my religious disclaimer.

@cup_o_ramen

hmm my birth parents had sex gave me up and I was adopted, any other reasons?

@SpookyJim

hmm my birth parents had sex gave me up and I was adopted, any other reasons?

yikes same but bold of you to assume I'm alive lmfao

I'm not trying to diss on Mormons for being apart of their religion, but as many people will point out the LDS church fits some criteria to be a cult. It's up to the individual if it's a good cult or a bad one, and if you really love your church and it's good for you, stay in it. That's my religious disclaimer.

^^^ so long as you're beliefs aren't harming you or others, go right ahead. Just don't try to convert everyone to it and we'll be peachy keen

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Mmmmm Old testament Sky Daddy was a narcissistic biatch who let a prophet murder children with a great fit calling him bald ಠ_ಠ

That’s exactly why we don’t talk about Old Testament
I swear they were all doing hard drugs back then

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

woah you guys talking about lds?
there was this guy i knew in middle school (he had a crush on me at some point i believe) whose whole family was,, that
he barely ever talked about it though, he didn't like to