forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@berlioz

Sometimes I forget I'm trans. Like, my gender is always with me, I know I'm not a boy or a girl and I'm always at least subconscious of that, but what I mean is sometimes when the news or the president-elect or my parents or my church or whoever bring up "the transgenders" or "trans students" it takes me a minute to realize "oh yeah, they're talking about me. I'm included in that." And sometimes it's positive or negative. Like when politicians talk about protections for trans students I think "oh nice. . . oH WAIT hey that's meeee thx" but when it's my church or people at school talking about tHe TraNsGeNdeRs and the aTtAcK hEliCopTeRs I'm like "that's dumb and incorrect. . . Oh wait they mean me."

Deleted user

Good morning, fellow gay.

That is insulting, Should be fellow giant gay boi!

I am sorry but I am not as big a gay as everyone assumes I am so I just. Say fellow gay.

@cup_o_ramen

Good morning, fellow gay.

That is insulting, Should be fellow giant gay boi!

I am sorry but I am not as big a gay as everyone assumes I am so I just. Say fellow gay.

I'm messin with ya, I'm just in a good moods today

Deleted user

Sometimes I forget I'm trans. Like, my gender is always with me, I know I'm not a boy or a girl and I'm always at least subconscious of that, but what I mean is sometimes when the news or the president-elect or my parents or my church or whoever bring up "the transgenders" or "trans students" it takes me a minute to realize "oh yeah, they're talking about me. I'm included in that." And sometimes it's positive or negative. Like when politicians talk about protections for trans students I think "oh nice. . . oH WAIT hey that's meeee thx" but when it's my church or people at school talking about tHe TraNsGeNdeRs and the aTtAcK hEliCopTeRs I'm like "that's dumb and incorrect. . . Oh wait they mean me."

I feel that, I always forget the most fundamental part of y identity until somebody insults it. It's just natural for me.

Deleted user

Also an ask about medical stuff, why does my heart always go bombombombombombombom at the most random times when it should be going bom-bomp, bom-bomp most of the time?

@cup_o_ramen

Also an ask about medical stuff, why does my heart always go bombombombombombombom at the most random times when it should be going bom-bomp, bom-bomp most of the time?

You've seen something or someone you like?

@berlioz

Do you experience this during anxious situations or after an excersize (walking home, going up stairs, skipping, jogging)?

Deleted user

You've seen something or someone you like?

No, it just happens randomly. I also feel tired all the time and have to sit down more often than not to feel not sick.

Deleted user

Do you experience this during anxious situations or after an excersize (walking home, going up stairs, skipping, jogging)?

No just randomly.

@SpookyJim

because you prolly have arrhythmia which is a fairly common medical condition where your heart just decides "Now it's time to get funky"

Deleted user

y'alll
funny story
when I was a baby and the doctors did the little "let me check your heartbeat/breaths"
I just instinctly stopped breathing
they had to keep me at the hospital for a while becuase i did it every time

@SpookyJim

My heart does that
So does my grandpa's
I'll just be groovin' or like
at one point I was in health class and the teacher was like "Check your pulse" so I'm sitting there and I'm counting the beats and the seconds and my heart just goes "Skippidy Bop Da Doo Wop"
So I look at my teacher and I blurt out the first thing that comes to my brain
"Uh, Ms. TeacherName? My heart's scat singing-"

@cup_o_ramen

y'alll
funny story
when I was a baby and the doctors did the little "let me check your heartbeat/breaths"
I just instinctly stopped breathing
they had to keep me at the hospital for a while becuase i did it every time

Sounds like lots of fun

@SpookyJim

y'alll
funny story
I just instinctively stopped breathing
they had to keep me at the hospital for a while because i did it every time

HAHAHAH DUDE SAME

@SpookyJim

My heart does that
So does my grandpa's
I'll just be groovin' or like
at one point I was in health class and the teacher was like "Check your pulse" so I'm sitting there and I'm counting the beats and the seconds and my heart just goes "Skippidy Bop Da Doo Wop"
So I look at my teacher and I blurt out the first thing that comes to my brain
"Uh, Ms. TeacherName? My heart's scat singing-"

wait no
this was a couple years ago and I have the memory of a goldfish on ketamine so I got it wrong
it was
"Uh, Ms. TeacherName? My heart's doing the conga-"

@SpookyJim

My heart's going bombombom for no reason right now and it kinda hurts my chest

yeah, mine does this too
it just decides to go vroom when I'm sitting there and I'm like "dude, we're not doing anything right now, can you chill?"

Deleted user

because you prolly have arrhythmia which is a fairly common medical condition where your heart just decides "Now it's time to get funky"

Yeah but that doesn't explain the tiredness and stuff.

Deleted user

I see we all have heart problems. Let's do a group EKG trip!

YESSSS EKGS WITH THE SQUAD

EKGs with the bros. The homies. The fam.

@SpookyJim

well
sort of?
I get tired a lot too because of it
I think your heart thinks you're doing something active and it goes brr, so you get exerted doing nothing. At least, that's what mine does.

Deleted user

well
sort of?
I get tired a lot too because of it
I think your heart thinks you're doing something active and it goes brr, so you get exerted doing nothing. At least, that's what mine does.

Makes sense my dude.