forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@SpookyJim

I've never done that in front of that many people though so that was kinda scary-

I say that like there were a lot of people there
There weren't
There were only like 3 lmfao

@SpookyJim

I feel like Trump is freaking mad.
We're going to need some big buff guys to get him out of the White House on January

Oh god probably

@spacebluelily language

I feel like Trump is freaking mad.
We're going to need some big buff guys to get him out of the White House on January

Oh god probably

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happens.

@Becfromthedead group

Military defends the constitution not the president. They can yeet him out of office if need be.
My ROTC friend says that's what he's been told by his higher ups anyway.

@SpookyJim

I feel like these coming months are gonna be the final boss battles of 2020.
Trump's not going down without a fight, we all know that. I think he's going to make things as difficult as he can for us until January.

@SpookyJim

Military defends the constitution not the president. They can yeet him out of office if need be.

AKJBFKJSBIUAFIU DUDE THE MENTAL IMAGE I GOT
IT WAS LIKE
A GUY BEING THROWN OUT OF A BAR BUT IT'S TRUMP BEING HAULED OFF AND THROWN OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

Deleted user

IT WAS LIKE
A GUY BEING THROWN OUT OF A BAR BUT IT'S TRUMP BEING HAULED OFF AND THROWN OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

I got that same image lol.

@spacebluelily language

IT WAS LIKE

You don't have the right to make me laugh as hard as that, but honestly, I can see that happening.

@spacebluelily language

I feel like these coming months are gonna be the final boss battles of 2020.
Trump's not going down without a fight, we all know that. I think he's going to make things as difficult as he can for us until January.

epic boss music

Us: Why do I hear boss music?

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Amazing because Trump is going to get his special privileges on Twitter taken away and they'll finally start deleting and banning his ass if he continues posting how he is now ♡

That’s a m a z i n g
HES LITERALLY WRITING PARAGRAPHS AND PARAGRAPHS JUST RANTING LMAOO