forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@spacebluelily language

But yes hi gays how are we feeling 🥰🥰🥰

I'm feeling great. Waking up to hear that Biden won was awesome. Even happier because Twitter said that they were going to take away Trump's special privileges. And they even said that they might suspend his account.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Amazing because Trump is going to get his special privileges on Twitter taken away and they'll finally start deleting and banning his ass if he continues posting how he is now ♡

That’s a m a z i n g
HES LITERALLY WRITING PARAGRAPHS AND PARAGRAPHS JUST RANTING LMAOO

PFFT AHAHA
But yeah if he gets suspended his cult is going to go c r a z y and I'm here for it, let Fox news have a fit for all I care

@spacebluelily language

From what I can remember, he was a horrible roleplayer. Not very good with RP rules or grammar and kept asking to join closed roleplays. He was in a roleplay I was in and shivers
He was even doing a very inappropriate roleplay with another user named Death Man on the forums. The RP was deleted by andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) after we reported their posts.

Deleted user

Y'ALL
JOSH IS STREAMING AND I'M IN THE BACKGROUND SCREAMING HI

@SpookyJim

I feel like these coming months are gonna be the final boss battles of 2020.
Trump's not going down without a fight, we all know that. I think he's going to make things as difficult as he can for us until January.

epic boss music

Us: Why do I hear boss music?

it's just
"Why do I hear boss music?"
"Why do I hear boss music?!"

@SpookyJim

I just saw that Devawolf is active again.
God no.
Their activeness is bringing my good mood down.

whomst'd've the fuck'll is that

@Katastrophic group

I feel like these coming months are gonna be the final boss battles of 2020.
Trump's not going down without a fight, we all know that. I think he's going to make things as difficult as he can for us until January.

epic boss music

Us: Why do I hear boss music?

it's just
"Why do I hear boss music?"
"Why do I hear boss music?!"

There better not be a 2020 new game+ after this final boss, just roll the credits pls