forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@spacebluelily language

I was watching the Steven Universe Movie because I was watching Cartoon Network and that just showed up, but of my fucking god. I did not sign up for an emotional roller coaster. I cried like five times already.

Deleted user

No because I have no comprehension skills but I'm sure girls are very pretty to you.

@larcenistarsonist group

I don't even know how to react when I look at girls. Or guys. Or people in general.

So I play Splatoon until I throw my Switch at the wall because I'm on a losing streak to forget that irl people exist

@Reblod flag

Thinking about getting back into the general chats so hi I have returned
This will have no significant impact on your day-to-day lives

Deleted user

y'all
my sexuality crisis has reached my future career, I don't know if I like history or not anymore

but my sexuality is just like "You're fucking aromantic but you can't separate fiction from reality and every book you read there always has to be a relationship so now you feel lilke you have to fabricate crushes to be a good book character"

Deleted user

Oof, I've been there. What worked for me was to keep telling myself I'm normal, not experiencing romantic love is normal. However, I am a romance-positive aro so I still enjoy the prospect of traditionally romantic activities so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Deleted user

mm, me thinks that sounds like me
I've come up with so much shit about liking people and I just go "N a h m a n, you just want to be their friend and maybe kiss them, no date."

Deleted user

That's totally fair. Why can't I give my best friend a little kissy on the head?

Deleted user

edasijidfh
"Why can't I make out with someone platonically?"
"I just wanna give someone a litol peck on the lips and vibe"

Deleted user

LIKE NO I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU
I JUST WANT TO KISS MY HOMIES BUT LIKE ACTUALLY MY HOMIES AND NOT A THINLY VIELED STATEMENT THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK I'M STILL IN THE CLOSET

@SpookyJim

y’all ever just…
girl = pretty

So, funny story about this. (not haha funny)
I was born female. Raised by my grandparents for most of my life. My dad left me in Australia when I was 2, then came back when I was 5 and took me to America before leaving me again to serve in the Marines. My grandparents on my mom's side took me in and registered me for school. But when I was little, they enrolled me in dance classes. I had been dancing in Australia since I was 3, but when I came to America I still wanted to do it.
I was in every type of dance you could imagine. Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Contemporary, Tap, you name it. And I loved it.
But problems arose when I got a little older.
I was about 7 or 8 when I realized something. So I took my Grandma aside one day, sat her down, and asked her this.
"Why don't I look like the other girls? How come I'm not pretty?"

I still think about this sometimes, especially now that I'm out as trans. It's sort of ironic, looking back on it.

@SpookyJim

I JUST WANT TO KISS MY HOMIES BUT LIKE ACTUALLY MY HOMIES AND NOT A THINLY VIELED STATEMENT THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK I'M STILL IN THE CLOSET

YES EXACTLY

Deleted user

Oof yeah.

Deleted user

LIKE I AM NOT IN THE CLOSET
I AM VERY OBVIOUSLY SOME SORT OF GAY
I AM SO CONFUSED BY PEOPLE

@SpookyJim

LIKE I AM NOT IN THE CLOSET
I AM VERY OBVIOUSLY SOME SORT OF GAY
I AM SO CONFUSED BY PEOPLE

I am so confused
just
in general