forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

ehnjkadkfjhds
I'm going to goodwill to find alt shit today >:3

@Katastrophic group

I'm in love with thick soled shoes
It's not as noticable as heels but they help so much with being taller

makes me think of some cosplay vids where they take off a shoe and just go down like a whole foot. My balance is sketchy on anything higher than an inch, so wearing practically stilts is very impressive.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Pfff, yeah lol
I've got good balance on a lot of heels, but they need the flat heel design that doesn't have your foot at an angle. Aaa, idk how to describe it, but it let's you have normal posture? Like, the heel itself isn't big unless the rest of the sole is raised too

@Becfromthedead group

I'm a big fan of wedges, tbh. They give you that height without having to balance on heels.
Also not as big a fan of platforms in general. They're just not really my style.

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

rejoining this chat to say congrats joe biden!!! im actually crying rn even though i dont live there anymore it hit me SO HARD to see that he won
also wanna say im super happy for those of you in the states! sending all the love from my little corner of europe <33
love, a very happy trixic :)

@SpookyJim

It's okay, I don't mind :)
It's just me and one of my mods playing together and doing stupid shit so it's not that entertaining anyways
Especially this past one
It was just me going on and on and on about social issues and shit

@SpookyJim

It started as "holy shit Biden won!" then went from Homophobia to Xenophobic politicians to Greta Thunberg to "we need to put our best foot forward" and blah blah blah you get the idea