forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@nebula__ group

i used to have so many friends when i lived in florida but now i'm in PA and it's kinda lonely, but i get to see snow now whenever winter comes around so there's a plus ig

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

BAD NEWS:
I cried this morning on the bus because my ex Aidan made fun of me with his little sister. They always do this…. They said my hair was ugly and they wanted to beat me up and shit

Lemme at em, I'll give them a stern talking-to.

You give them a talking-to, I'll give them 267 stab wounds, 152 bullet wounds and 46 cannonballs to the chest

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

We just need to get a boat with a big-ass horn and blast the Macarena in their faces.

I know a guy

Would a ship with a lion figurehead that can shoot lasers from its mouth work?
Because again, I know a guy

Deleted user

We just need to get a boat with a big-ass horn and blast the Macarena in their faces.

i believe the proper punishment is taping them to a wall and blare baby shark in their ears.

@furetakunai ac_unit

We just strap them to chairs and play You Are my Sunshine by Johnny Cash for them over and over again, but the song gets more and more dissonant each play through and they just eventually beg for mercy. :3

Deleted user

Strap them to coffins, grab a boombox, and play baby shark on full volume mercliessly :)

Deleted user

I mean I could just leave then out in the cold to freeze. It's super painful. Think blood slushy. That happens. I should know. It's happened to me before.

blood slushies sounds tasty lol