forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Legit I can't play Minecraft because it stresses me out so much 😂 I have a problem. But when it comes to leading a squad in like Star Wars Battlefront, I know exactly what to do, and how to execute it without stress and I'm as cool as can be. I don't understand it.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

(From a paper dated November 9 of this year. )

"Failure to return the completed form within 10 calendar days from the date on this letter could result in a denial of your claim or cessation of benefits."

That's nice, considering that I got this in the mail yesterday!

sgfxdgbmdvi

@furetakunai ac_unit

My heart almost died while I was playing a video game. Too stressful. B)

Which one?

Oh, not really one that's too notable. I'm just playing it again after a while and I remembered how much this game killed me mentally and physically.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

(From a paper dated November 9 of this year. )

"Failure to return the completed form within 10 calendar days from the date on this letter could result in a denial of your claim or cessation of benefits."

That's nice, considering that I got this in the mail yesterday!

sgfxdgbmdvi

As long as it's postmarked by the 19th they legally can't deny it. They have to blame it for being late on the postal service. You should be fine.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

As long as it's postmarked by the 19th they legally can't deny it. They have to blame it for being late on the postal service. You should be fine.

I'm well aware…. Still, it's short notice. It doesn't really help that my hometown just recently got their post office back up and running after the dam failures/breaches back in May.