forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@furetakunai ac_unit

I have an interview in 10 minutes and I kinda wanna throw up

Good luck! Even if your nerves are shaking you, shake them back and push through it. You've got this. It'll be hard, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I went home from school and was followed- I'm on the edge rn…

Bring a knife with you next time you go out.

I do have a pocket knife.

Defensive walking. Look up some ju jitsu moves on YouTube. Or you can be like a Winter and turn around and be like bro. Come on. Just stop. Like I can screw you up, but I'm giving you a chance. If they don't leave and it's a male, you don't fight fair, you fight to win. Dick shots all the way. It'll slow them down for sure. That is my advice.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Like I always say
Embrace your inner Sabo
Use a giant metal pipe, grip them so hard their skull shatters, or just set their entire body on fire

It's up to you

@JustALostM book

Defensive walking. Look up some ju jitsu moves on YouTube. Or you can be like a Winter and turn around and be like bro. Come on. Just stop. Like I can screw you up, but I'm giving you a chance. If they don't leave and it's a male, you don't fight fair, you fight to win. Dick shots all the way. It'll slow them down for sure. That is my advice.

Huh. I think I can do that. But he was in a car. But he was alone.

@Mojack group

Anyone here ever hear about the guy who had his foot amputated because of an incident, kept the foot, cooked it up and served ‘foot tacos’ to ten of his friends?
(They were all in on it, don’t worry. Apparently he offered and I guess ten of them accepted the offer which is..interesting)

@moss

Good evening. Today was an interesting day. I had this three hour leadership conference with like 500 people and it was really boring and someone in the chat said they'd make a groupchat so everyone put in their username and then the teachers closed the chat because of how much people were typing. Anyways, we made a groupchat and it was really funny because the zoom wasn't working well and no one had a clue what was going on.

Deleted user

I just realized that I'm the disappointment in my family and I- :/

On a completely unrelated note,
WHO NAMES A ZODIAC SIGN "AQUARIUS" AND MAKES IT AN AIR SIGN, NOT A WATER SIGN?! IT LITERALLY HAS "AQUA" IN THE NAME, WHAT DEMONIC FORCE COMPELLED YOU TO MAKE IT AN EARTH SIGN?!?!?!?!?! LNJQWJENFQLWJEQNSKWQASDWIEDJ

Huh. I think I can do that. But he was in a car. But he was alone.

Literally you are so much more maneuverable than a car. Just freaking run the opposite way my dude. A cars got to go in reverse. You just turn and book it.

Deleted user

It's sad how much serotonin I get from the sound of chalk clinking and the sound of tapping 2 peeled crayons together

@moss

It's sad how much serotonin I get from the sound of chalk clinking and the sound of tapping 2 peeled crayons together

Same tho?

the sound of chalk just makes me jfghsjkhlsfgs i hate it

@Katastrophic group

WHO NAMES A ZODIAC SIGN "AQUARIUS" AND MAKES IT AN AIR SIGN, NOT A WATER SIGN?! IT LITERALLY HAS "AQUA" IN THE NAME, WHAT DEMONIC FORCE COMPELLED YOU TO MAKE IT AN EARTH SIGN?!?!?!?!?! LNJQWJENFQLWJEQNSKWQASDWIEDJ

because aquarius is not water, though the name has aqua in it. Aquarius is the person holding a vase, and there's a lot of theories on why its named that way. One is that it represents the sky (air) which holds water in the form of clouds and rain. Another is that the water in the vase is more symbolic, representing knowledge and such, which is an aspect of mind and part of air signs.

Why can't Aquarius just be the Avatar since there's so much dispute? I mean it literally represents the elements. The pitcher being made of clay that was hardened by fire, the man being the earth, the air being around the man and getting absorbed into the pitcher, and then the water in the pitcher. Boom. Aquarius=Avatar

Deleted user

*AIR SIGN, idk why I said earth

@Relsey-TheElder

Ok so I was doing my homework and were answering questions about this poem "My Papa's Waltz" by Theodore Roethke, right and I'm reading it any my music brain is just like, some of these lines seem a bit off. So I started counting syllables and I realized that every single line save a few had 6 syllables.
So 6 syllables, now read that title again, if you are a music/dance person you mind has been blown but it's about to be even more blown. For the not music/dance people. A Waltz is in 3/4 or 6/8 if the number of beats is divisible by three it's a waltz, the lines in this poem have 6 syllables or beats, if you were dancing you count waltz steps in 6 steps.
Now remember those lines I talked about that didn't have 6 syllables, they had 7 syllables. those were the lines that had hidden meanings in them ot had something wrong with them, my favorite lines are these two. "At every step you missed/ My right ear scraped a buckle." So that first line has 6, it's normal so it's normal to make mistakes, the next line is wrong, it has 7, now think about the meaning behind that line.
Mind Blown.
But none of the question on the assignment even mentioned this but it's like, clearly in the poem you don't just end up with syllables that line up that perfectly. Any way, Poems that have musical hints in them make me happy.