forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Pickles group

I think at this point. if the opportunity ever came up, I'd join a cult just out of boredom. But like, a "they kill you" kind of cult, not a "you kill other people" kind of cult, y'know? Or just one where no one kills anyone

Deleted user

I just did a mock interview so I can prepare for real interviews and II was literally shaking and I couldn't stop playing with my hands and I stuttered so much

If this is how I act in a mock interview I don't want to see what happens when I'm in a real one

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I think at this point. if the opportunity ever came up, I'd join a cult just out of boredom. But like, a "they kill you" kind of cult, not a "you kill other people" kind of cult, y'know? Or just one where no one kills anyone

So would I

Deleted user

Deep down cults are just bored people who play video games in basements and threaten lives because they have none.

@Pickles group

So would I

Cult buddies

@Pickles group

Deep down cults are led by narcissistic, charismatic leaders who need to feel needed and adored and do horrible things to gain a following loyal to them through anything but like. Okay yeah video games in their basement I guess. I think you're thinking of internet trolls, not cults.

Deleted user

I mean yeah. That's just how my brain thinks deep down how cults started.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Hijacking an rp is when someone takes over the plot and/or idea of a rp.

@Mosis_Is_Dumb We should totally rp some time; it'd be fun! Not to be all egotistical or anything, but @FanfictionFanatic says that I'm a genius when it comes to doing rps.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

My mind has been going black lately though…. Likely because of the fact that Spn is coming to a close Thursday, the stress of everything that's going on in the world, the stress of applying for social security, etc.