forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

very fun fact: i never forget which weasley twin died first because fred always came first, his name was always mentioned first, he was always the one everyone thought of first, and then he died first. ha ha

I don't even read Harry Potter yet I'm hecking sobbing

@croccin-champagne

jhhjffh i read a short fic somewhere once where that was the premise, george dealing with his death and he said a line with that idea and i was like 'this is all i will ever save to my dumb bitch brain'

@moss

On an unrelated note, why the fuck are my eyes two completley different shapes??? Like I'd be so fucking hot if it weren't for this issue hjfdkghdfkg

Deleted user

Ok so I calmed down after being ✨super sad✨ and now i have incredible motivation to write an entire groundbreaking angst fan fiction about my one of my favorite ships. And i mean that's great and all, motivation is the best, but i currently have an entire project that's overdue and only one night to do it so it's safe to say that my motivation is in the wrong place.

But other than that, i'm literally sO MAD because another one of my favorite ships is being represented all wrong in the fandom and it is annoying me.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

That's great! But do the project first. Meanwhile, I found out that my dad is absolutely crazy. I'm not going into detail, but all I can say is that he's believing the end is neigh. I literally cannot take him anymore. He's driving me to drink and I hate it. I know when I confront him tomorrow, I'm either going to be told to move out, or he's gonna smile sadisticly and be like okay and withold my college fund. and my family wonders why I want to run away

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I've been debating with myself on whether or not I should make a series of YouTube videos where I read The Count of Monte Cristo and go over what happens in each chapter…. The thing is that I absolutely detest the sound of my voice through audio!

@nebula__ group

in the bottom of the page mr stronk man acts so CHILL while he still has this other guy in a literal c h o k e h o l d
he's just like you can tell us everything you know, okay? by the way, i'm keiji shinogi. and THEN he says he's a police officer
like what kind of officer puts a random dude in a chokehold for nO REASON-

@nebula__ group

apparently keiji over here thought this man was sus, but the dude he had in a chokehold was actually a high school arts teacher and his former student somehow got mr police officer to back off-

Deleted user

Good news: I somehow managed to finish the essay that was overdue by a week
Bad news: I still haven't finished the entire project

Eh, I'll get there eventually

@Space group

BAD NEWS:
I cried this morning on the bus because my ex Aidan made fun of me with his little sister. They always do this…. They said my hair was ugly and they wanted to beat me up and shit

@furetakunai ac_unit

BAD NEWS:
I cried this morning on the bus because my ex Aidan made fun of me with his little sister. They always do this…. They said my hair was ugly and they wanted to beat me up and shit

Lemme at em, I'll give them a stern talking-to.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

BAD NEWS:

Good news, you don't have to give him the satisfaction. Put music in and be above him. If that doesn't work, well you have a whole community here. Idk what we'll do, but we'll do something. Also what state you in? I may have to call in a favor or two.