forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

IT'S REALLY DARK AND STORMY OUTSIDE AND KNALKEWNDFMWEKF YAY IT'S GIVING ME SEROTONIN

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Thursday, November 19th is the 2 hour series finale of Supernatural, and I don't know what I'm going to do once it's over….

I've been somewhat depressed because of this!!!!!

I've already started yet another rewatch of the series, got 2 rps going on here, have several unfinished fanfics, and am waiting for Walker and season 3 of The Boys.

@Space group

1 I dyed my hair back to dark cocoa brown
2 I'm starting a new book which is like a side story to my main series "The Abyss"
3 A tree outside my house fell and crushed a lawn chair. Lots of dents on the car too :/
4 I may or may not need help with my book-

(So, this thread has clearly taken place of the "unrelated chatting thread" or whatever it was called….)

Y'all remember how people were becoming pen-pals? Well, I thought that it would be kinda cool to do a Secret Santa!

I was thinking we could make a list of people that would be interested (and have the okay from parents/guardian), assigning each a number. Those numbers would then be randomly paired together (everyone would be pmed the name and # of who they got paired with). We could make something by hand, buy something, which ever you'd be comfortable with and can afford.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Despite my boredom, I'm doing okay. A bit depressed that Supernatural is going to air its series finale this week, but I do own almost every season on DVD; started yet another rewatch!

I heard about that, and the big sad moment involving Castiel. I've never really watched Supernatural, but I probably should look into it.

OMG, YESSSSSSSS! I highly recommend watching season one on DVD if you can. Netflix changed some of the music for that season due to licensing issues to songs that just don't really mesh well with the scenes.