forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@berlioz

Also there was a very unsettling statue of a fish outside an orthodontist

This would be weird in any other context but because it's an orthodontist it makes sense to me

found it on google maps
Screenshot-2020-11-14-at-4-38-12-PM

O h

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

So I never really share much about my personal life or aspirations with my dad because we aren't very close and I don't feel like he understands me well or takes me seriously half the time. I mostly talk about that stuff with my mom. Today I told her that I really would like to go into voice acting. Then when we were all eating dinner, my mom, completely out of nowhere, says to my dad, "Hey, you applied to do voiceover work a long time ago, right?" and my dad says "Yeah, why?" My mom then says "Jupiter is interesting in doing voice acting and stuff" and then talks about it for, like, two minutes straight. The whole time I'm sitting there mentally willing her to just please stop talking please stop talking please stop talking

@furetakunai ac_unit

I just wish that when I tell someone that I want to spend time with them, that they would realize that it can't be made up to me by just buying me something. I want your fucking attention, time, and presence. Not some kind of material replacement for it. Is that really too much to understand? I don't care if you can't spend time with me or don't want to spend time with me, but giving me something "to make up for it" just really does nothing for me except make me more upset than I already was.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I am so tired, My body is tired and my brain is tired and my emotions are tired.
But I can't sleep.
Sooo Fun times.

Try this: Marconi Union. They have a song called weightless, that reduces stress by 63% and it's soothing, and it's kind of like white noise but it actually has a melody to it. It helped me, so here's hoping it can help you.

Deleted user

I'm sitting outside in my pjs reading bio notes into a speech to text site vfsjgu
my life has gone from having fun on the weekends to doing homeowrk

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm sitting outside in my pjs reading bio notes into a speech to text site vfsjgu
my life has gone from having fun on the weekends to doing homeowrk

That really sucks. I'm just at church getting ready to play my instrument. In front of at least 200 people. The Covid pandemic isn't really here. Like no one has had masks for months now, and only one person got it, and it was from their kid who go it from daycare. And we've also had full weeks of school. We wear masks all day, but literally no one has gotten sick. From personal experience, this pandemic isn't nearly as bad as the media says. (Well, at least here in South Carolina…)
Disclaimer: I don't know what it's like in other states. I cannot judge it. But in SC, everything is mostly back to a sense of normalcy.

Deleted user

mm, yeah, I go to school every day and we've had about,,, ten cases in my highschool?