forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Whenever I do that I end up talking to myself and then sometimes talking to an inanimate object and it gets really awkward when someone walks into the room

My science teacher has a council. Of sorts. He literally has 12 rocks, and he'll arrange them on his printer, and hold meetings with them. And like it's legit. He'll hold meetings for like 30 minutes. And he has different voices for each rock. It's something to see when you walk by his door and he's in a violent argument with a rock. But he's the best freaking teacher ever. He let us throw stuff at him to demonstrate asteroids hitting the earth. And it's great.

@SpookyJim

Whenever I do that I end up talking to myself and then sometimes talking to an inanimate object and it gets really awkward when someone walks into the room

My science teacher has a council. Of sorts. He literally has 12 rocks, and he'll arrange them on his printer, and hold meetings with them. And like it's legit. He'll hold meetings for like 30 minutes. And he has different voices for each rock. It's something to see when you walk by his door and he's in a violent argument with a rock. But he's the best freaking teacher ever. He let us throw stuff at him to demonstrate asteroids hitting the earth. And it's great.

Oh god we need to do that
We must hold the council
The Council Of Inanimate Objects
And each of us is tasked with bringing an object

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm really annoyed because I'm hungry but whenever I go and look at food or think about eating, it I suddenly loose my appetite so I have to force myself to eat food, even when I just feel gross eating, it because if I'm going to die, it's not gonna be of starvation

dude are you me