forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@nebula__ group

so, during my stay in the basement, i went upstairs to make breakfast and my mom came out of her room (on her way downstairs so she can get in the garage and head to work) and this conversation happened;

me: "are you going to work now, mom?"
mom: "yeah"
me: "have a nice day at work"
mom: -sighs- "i always try"

@Space group

so, during my stay in the basement, i went upstairs to make breakfast and my mom came out of her room (on her way downstairs so she can get in the garage and head to work) and this conversation happened;

for some reason, the line "during my stay in the basement" made me think you were being held captive or something XD

@nebula__ group

for some reason, the line "during my stay in the basement" made me think you were being held captive or something XD

lol it feels like that at times but since i'm waiting for my covid test results i have to stay in the basement because my grandma lives with us (well, we actually live with her lmao) and she's like 84 or 85 so we're playing it safe until we know for sure if i have covid or not-

@nebula__ group

yeah, i mean, the basement is better than my upstairs room tho ngl
i have a tv down here with the internet hooked up to it, and in my room i legit don't even have a tv
plus i got to sleep with my chonky blanket while lo-fi was playing in the background and it was a really nice atmosphere

@nebula__ group

lol- i used to use the picsart app on my old phone (now i don't even have a phone-) so i've never actually used the site before, so uploading is weird but i managed to figure it out and upload the edit i linked earlier

Deleted user

guess who just had low blood sugar and passed out during first perioddddd because they havent eaten for 2 daysss

Listen here you little twerp. Eat some food. I'll come hunt you down and make you some good food if I have too.

im going to do the same as winter so you better eat

Deleted user

Oh, right. I'm not supposed to eat today. Thanks for the reminder. :D

INHALES

Deleted user

I will violently feed all of you with food, love, and affection if i have to. :(