forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Mojack group

I think I have only one teacher this quadmester because it’s the same teacher for both classes it looks like
I’ve got math I’m pretty sure and maybe history

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I hate the teacher comeback of ‘may I use the bathroom‘
Because it’s so pointless, I’m no asking if I can physically use the bathroom, I’m asking you for permission, which I shouldn’t be asking for a basic human need.

Deleted user

All I got to say Is Goodbye- Hopefully, I'll see you all again…Hada great time here… - mosis

@Space group

I hate the teacher comeback of ‘may I use the bathroom‘
Because it’s so pointless, I’m no asking if I can physically use the bathroom, I’m asking you for permission, which I shouldn’t be asking for a basic human need.

Sameeee
(True story) A student in my class asked to go to the restroom back in Elementary school. The teacher responded with, "No."
The student then proceeds to PISS ON THE FLOOR.
So yeah. Happy memories!

Deleted user

Well. Im back. God made me remember about my Brother's account,,, - mosis

Deleted user

Ill be popping up Once or twice a week. Mostly my brother will be active on this account. - Mosis

Deleted user

I know that this is completely random but I have the same birthday as Nishimiya from A Silent Voice

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

(True story) A student in my class asked to go to the restroom back in Elementary school. The teacher responded with, "No."
The student then proceeds to PISS ON THE FLOOR.

I threatened to do this once in a room that had carpeting. I even said the words "have fun cleaning it up!"

Deleted user

So I accidentally cut open my finger while cutting my nails and it has been bleeding for 2 hours now

2 hours

2 hours

If I'm correct, my finger should have healed up at least 1 hour and 40 minutes ago

And it is still bleeding

So I mean I don't really know how long finger wounds take to heal because my fingers have always taken a while to stop bleeding, but I'm guessing that this might be an abnormal amount of time for it to be bleeding

@berlioz

Uhh have you been putting pressure on it? Not peeking at it or picking it? Because if it's small and it still hasn't clotted, you may have a hemoglobin problem. I think.

Edit: not a hemoglobin problem, that's something else. Still a blood problem tho.

Deleted user

I mean I've been drying up the blood with a tissue, so maybe that's caused it to not be able to scab over? And it's really only my fingers and sometimes my toes that take a while to stop bleeding, everything else is usually average.

@PastelTart

I've recently started reading a book series called Twisted Tales by Liz Braswell, and it is amazing! It takes Disney movies like Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, and Beauty and the Beast, and goes what if this happened instead of going the way it does in the movie? It changes a whole bunch of the story, and it's actually really interesting to think about what would happen if one thing went differently.