REAL QUESTION ON MY TEST RN

Extra Credit Question #2: Rick Astley's never gonna:

Give you up

Let you down

Make you cry

Hurt you

All of the Above

@Space group

Someone is playing a dog whistle/high pitched frequency from an app on their phone during the test. Students are curled into a ball covering their ears but the teacher can;t hear it

Deleted user

REAL QUESTION ON MY TEST RN

Extra Credit Question #2: Rick Astley's never gonna:

Give you up

Let you down

Make you cry

Hurt you

All of the Above

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Someone is playing a dog whistle/high pitched frequency from an app on their phone during the test. Students are curled into a ball covering their ears but the teacher can;t hear it

this seems like something somebody in my class would do

@SpookyJim

this seems like something somebody in my class would do

that's something that's happened

@furetakunai ac_unit

Y'all ever just go into a room to talk to someone, but as you start to speak, you realize they're not there and you just kinda stand there, feeling like a fucking idiot

@nebula__ group

Y'all ever just go into a room to talk to someone, but as you start to speak, you realize they're not there and you just kinda stand there, feeling like a fucking idiot

i do this way too often smh

@Kamea public

yepperoni

Deleted user

Whenever I do that I end up talking to myself and then sometimes talking to an inanimate object and it gets really awkward when someone walks into the room

Deleted user

I'm really annoyed because I'm hungry but whenever I go and look at food or think about eating, it I suddenly loose my appetite so I have to force myself to eat food, even when I just feel gross eating, it because if I'm going to die, it's not gonna be of starvation