forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

It's not like I'll die if I don't eat for a day. I've gone three and I'm still alive.

inhales

exhales

EAT BEFORE IT WORSENS

Deleted user

I was supposed to write an entire fucking edgar allan poe story for my English class and I didn't finish but I'm literally sitting in the class and help

Deleted user

Ya boi over here is gonna die. I completely forgot to study for my Spanish test today and I'm like time to say goodbye

you know the rules and so do i
say goodbye
rick astley with a gun

Deleted user

Ya boi over here is gonna die. I completely forgot to study for my Spanish test today and I'm like time to say goodbye

say goodbye
rick astley with a gun

I was making a RWBY reference but Rick Astley works too.

both work equally

Deleted user

say goodbye
rick astley with a gun

@nebula__ group

my stomach won't go a second without growling at me and i wish i could have some food but now i'm forbidden to go upstairs unless nobody else but me is awake, but rn my grandma's awake so

@nebula__ group

at least i have a meeting with a mental-wellness group i'm in for my school so i can rant about the troubles of self-quarantine to somebody

@SpookyJim

Not bad, not bad. Aside from my usual morning headache, and being cold because my body hates me, I've been doing a lot better than the previous few days.