forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Uhh have you been putting pressure on it? Not peeking at it or picking it? Because if it's small and it still hasn't clotted, you may have a hemoglobin problem. I think.

Edit: not a hemoglobin problem, that's something else. Still a blood problem tho.

i looked this up yesterday lmao
hemophilia, I believe?

@berlioz

To me, even tho we don't interact much, you're like a mix of the wise old woman and the cool aunt. Not the wine aunt, the cool aunt.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I've been trying to decide what me family role on this site is and I can't figure out what it is so this is me asking what's my job.

I think you're kinda like the kind aunt or like the wise old grandma who knows everything, but you're also high key lit. You could def teach young kids curses for fun. That's the vibe I get from ya.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

There shall be no fighting when I am here. Dom can also vouch. This place is one of peace and happiness.

I mean as long as the fighting is civil and the fighters respects the other then I think it’s fine.

There shall be no fighting when I am here. Dom can also vouch. This place is one of peace and happiness.

I mean as long as the fighting is civil and the fighters respects the other then I think it’s fine.

I mean you're not wrong. As long as it is civil and no personal low blows and jabs, then it can be worked out. Dom honestly you're literally the brain cell of this thread. I'm about as dumb as dirt when it comes to stuff like this 😂 but emotions? Bruh. I got those covered. I know what most of them feel like. 😂

Deleted user

I ran out of books to read, so in all my wisdom, I decided to re-read Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne…I am NEVER reading that book again! It's ending was horrible! It had me almost in tears!

I ran out of books to read, so in all my wisdom, I decided to re-read Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne…I am NEVER reading that book again! It's ending was horrible! It had me almost in tears!

Ah yes. The book that brought sadness to my childhood. That also occurred when I watched the Prince of Egypt movie for the first time. Boi lemme tell you something. I'd be such a liar if I told you I didn't bawl over that movie. The opening had me crying for daaayyyyyysssss.

Deleted user

I loved the book, I read it over, and over and over again. It's one of my childhood books I shall keep with me for life.

@Relsey-TheElder

Prince of Egypt is my actual favorite. High praise.

The music in it is so good. The opening trupet fanfare? Gives me chills every time.

Yes I am glad I am not the only one who loves the music in that movie.

Deleted user

Pooh?

Sorry, it took me so long to reply.
Uh no, I was talking about the Prince Of Egypt (Collectors Edition Storybook). I don’t know why I thought y’all were talking about the book, I completely forgot there was a movie. facepalm great, now I sound like a dolt.

Anyway, yeah, the movie and it’s music is excellent!

Prince of Egypt is my actual favorite. High praise.

The music in it is so good. The opening trupet fanfare? Gives me chills every time.

Yes I am glad I am not the only one who loves the music in that movie.

The music smacks it's a masterpiece that will never be surpassed.