forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Mojack group

hey guyssss what is bullsquid

The website is just an idle game where you try to bullsquid (see how long you can stay on the site) the longest
The bullsquid itself is a creature from Half Life

@Space group

hey guyssss what is bullsquid

The website is just an idle game where you try to bullsquid (see how long you can stay on the site) the longest
The bullsquid itself is a creature from Half Life

I knew what it was from, but not what the site was supposed to be. Thanks for explaining it!

Deleted user

Why do I just genuinely suck at talking

I stutter so much

I say words wrong 24/7

Sometimes I forget what certain words are and how to say them

And other times my mouth just won't hecking cooperate and let me say the word so I'm just sitting there and saying "um" while doing weird hand motions to try and make them guess the word so I can move on

idk this is just random stuff that I've noticed about myself

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Prince of Egypt is my actual favorite. High praise.

The music in it is so good. The opening trupet fanfare? Gives me chills every time.

Yes I am glad I am not the only one who loves the music in that movie.

The music smacks it's a masterpiece that will never be surpassed.

Yes.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hmmmmmmm
Guy's life got worse today

??? What happened?

I'm good I just got friend zoned but it's aight, I expected it. I'm ok it's just not fun. But like I never told them anything. It was actually their mom that pointed it out to them and their mom was like "You should stop talking to her as much" and he's like considering it and I just, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

F.

@Relsey-TheElder

SOo, if any one remembers the post I did on the venting chat yesterday…
I may have broken today and screamed at my sister. so not good but, It was enough to make my mother finally realize that I'm not doing so great.

Deleted user

honestly that the heck is up with my dreams

they're so hecking weird

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ya boi's awaiting ✨COVID test results✨

Also my mom lost her debit card then found it in her pocket, she then got lost in the Old Navy parking lot while I was in the car 100 feet away
She was in the store for a solid 30 seconds

I also saw a car with a sticker that said 'if you still support Trump, stay 500 feet behind me because I don't trust your judgement'
The same car had a sticker that said 'trust science not morons'

Also there was a very unsettling statue of a fish outside an orthodontist

Oh and apparently one of my great-uncles(who I'm 90% sure I never met) died recently and I wasn't told?

@berlioz

This would be weird in any other context but because it's an orthodontist it makes sense to me

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

This would be weird in any other context but because it's an orthodontist it makes sense to me

found it on google maps
Screenshot-2020-11-14-at-4-38-12-PM