Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I- yes. Okay. Great advice! Totally won't kill her and land me in prison XD

WAIT i have a solution to the prison issue

Just-
Find a clown and start a prison break
Get the people from the rave in between 2 levels of the prison to help, one of them is really useful
And don't forget the fish and the wax man

Deleted user

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I need your hElp

CAN SCHOOLS THAT YOU'RE APPLYING TO GET ON TO YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT AND LOOK AT YOUR SEARCH HISTORY AND ACCOUNTS AND SHIT LIKE THAT??? I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE IF SO THEN-

@SeeSaw

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I need your hElp

CAN SCHOOLS THAT YOU'RE APPLYING TO GET ON TO YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT AND LOOK AT YOUR SEARCH HISTORY AND ACCOUNTS AND SHIT LIKE THAT??? I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE IF SO THEN-

I don't think so, 'cause you're just sending an application, right? If they really needed more information about you, I don't think they would go and look at your search history. They would ask you personally for the information instead. I mean I'm not an expert but that's just my input

@ccb group

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I need your hElp

if they could, i would never have gotten into college. they can only see what you put on public social media profiles under the name that's on your application

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I need your hElp

if they could, i would never have gotten into college. they can only see what you put on public social media profiles under the name that's on your application

They cannot. It's invasion of privacy. They get what they need from the FAFSA, and your SSID.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I- yes. Okay. Great advice! Totally won't kill her and land me in prison XD

WAIT i have a solution to the prison issue

Just-
Find a clown and start a prison break
Get the people from the rave in between 2 levels of the prison to help, one of them is really useful
And don't forget the fish and the wax man

i fORGOT ABOUT THE POISON GUY WITH BOWEL ISSUES WATCH OUT FOR HIM
and the short little devil lad
and that other chick

Deleted user

I'M LITERALLY FREAKING OUT BECAUSE MY TEACHER JUST EMAILED PEOPLE ABOUT NOT FINISHING A PROJECT AND HE'S GOING TO GIVE OUT ZERO'S FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE THEIR WORK DONE SOON AND I HAVEN'T DONE MY WORK AND I CAN'T FAIL MY SOCIAL STUDIES CLASS

AND SO BASICALLY I WANT TO CRY AND MY STOMACH FEELS SICK AND IT DOESN'T HELP THAT I JUST SAW A REALLY SAD TIKTOK THAT FOR SOME REASON IS ADDING ON TO THE SADNESS

AND THEN MY FRIEND TEXTING ME ASKING IF SHE COULD RANT AND MY DUMBASS SAID YES WHEN I LITERALLY DON'T HAVE THE TIME AND ;EIJAFLMIEVWPTQJROGERJGPJ

Ok sorry about that

@Space group

XD We have a full on plan for this

Oh I'm just referencing One Piece

stay away from lava man and make sure your brother's okay

I know it's a reference lol. bUT whAT iF iT wouLD actUAlLy WoRK?

Deleted user

Ok and for some reason I still can't fucking focus because my mind is racing with other thoughts and I need to get this done but the thoughts

Deleted user

And now my friends are judging me because I didn't finish the project and

KJNEFAJKENFLE

Deleted user

wait wait wait

if planes fly then what the heck do boats do

because cars drive and planes fly but boats just??? boat??? idk

@SeeSaw

wait wait wait

if planes fly then what the heck do boats do

because cars drive and planes fly but boats just??? boat??? idk

they…oh shit you're right what do they do
also i haven't done any of my work either…heh. best thing to do is to start working and try to block out the distractions i guess. you got this

@croccin-champagne

very fun fact: i never forget which weasley twin died first because fred always came first, his name was always mentioned first, he was always the one everyone thought of first, and then he died first. ha ha