forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

My blood started to freeze before frostbite could even set in. It gets hard to move and you feel like you're going to have a heart attack, and you can't breathe and what looks like bruises start showing up. You got to get inside and warm and fast or you will die.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

My blood started to freeze before frostbite could even set in. It gets hard to move and you feel like you're going to have a heart attack, and you can't breathe and what looks like bruises start showing up. You got to get inside and warm and fast or you will die.

I wanna try this kinda

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I wanna try this kinda

NO DO NOT TRY IT

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I wanna try this kinda

NO DO NOT TRY IT

for science