forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Hello, I'm a friend of @SpaceCat446. I have a bit of social anxiety, but I just wanted to say hi to everyone. i'm new here. so uh, yeah. henlo

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

In other news, I vote Abie the shep for president.

Better vote, the opossum that showed up at my door the other day. 100/10 very polite, would make good president

@SpookyJim

Hello, I'm a friend of @SpaceCat446. I have a bit of social anxiety, but I just wanted to say hi to everyone. i'm new here. so uh, yeah. henlo

hellow hellow :)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Hiiiiiiii!!! Nice to meet you!

@murphysgirl

Us with someone new but creepy: get out of here
Us with someone new, friendly, and a friend of one of us: hi we love you you're our child now

@Space group

Us with someone new but creepy: get out of here
Us with someone new, friendly, and a friend of one of us: hi we love you you're our child now

Omg guys thanks for being so nice to her <3

Deleted user

:')) henloo how is everyone?

Well, and you?

doing great myself :D

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Doing pretty good! What about you? Also, are you willing to become a part of our friend-family? Lol. Because I can already sense that you have good vibes.

@LabradeedleLabradoodle public

Doing pretty good! What about you? Also, are you willing to become a part of our friend-family? Lol. Because I can already sense that you have good vibes.

oi where's my invitation :vvv

Deleted user

sure :D

@murphysgirl

formally extends invitation

@Space group

I just wanted to make a little announcement, @SevenNinetyTwo and I are officially a couple. After what happened with my ex Aidan, I'm happy to say I can already tell this relationship will be better.
Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

@LabradeedleLabradoodle public

formally extends invitation

yo les fokin go I finally got invited to something

Deleted user

Nyehehe. Yees. Aidan is a meanie >.> Sorry if I use a lot of emoticons.