forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

I reported him but didn't contact andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer), don't want to bother him

@murphysgirl

I- I may be stupid… but who is Dom? Everyone seems to know them and I feel a little left out

Oh, I forget you're new! He's the other site dad. He's brilliantly salty.

Deleted user

My dog died over a month ago and you know how I coped? I kept it to myself and cried and talked to the people who know me irl. Sexual harassment is not a coping mechanism

I’m sorry dude, that sucks. Death of a pet is really sad.

Deleted user

I- I may be stupid… but who is Dom? Everyone seems to know them and I feel a little left out

Dom is like the site dad, he's one of the ogs!

@Space group

I feel even more stupid XD Is one year considered new on this site? I'm not sure what is in that category lol

@murphysgirl

I feel even more stupid XD Is one year considered new on this site? I'm not sure what is in that category lol

Oh, it's fine. He's only on every couple days anyway, and is only active on like three or four threads, as far as I'm aware.

@murphysgirl

Dom is @\Althalosian-is-a-Noble-Domkathin
he’s the Straight Friend and also site dad. iconic bean

I wouldn't say bean as much as salt lick.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

My dog died over a month ago and you know how I coped? I kept it to myself and cried and talked to the people who know me irl. Sexual harassment is not a coping mechanism

Thanks. I went into a depressive slump for a while (I have suspected bipolar.) of course, today my mom’s parrot imitated her barking this morning and I wasn’t fully awake so I was like, “Oop, gotta go let Molly in.” And then it hit me all over again… Not a great start to my morning. Heh

@murphysgirl

Thanks. I went into a depressive slump for a while (I have suspected bipolar.) of course, today my mom’s parrot imitated her barking this morning and I wasn’t fully awake so I was like, “Oop, gotta go let Molly in.” And then it hit me all over again… Not a great start to my morning. Heh

Ohhhh buddy <3 my neighbours put their cat down yesterday and I've been through the passing away of two guinea pigs and I know they're not exactly dogs but animals are animals right? I'm here for you if you need me <3

@murphysgirl

Dom is @\Althalosian-is-a-Noble-Domkathin
he’s the Straight Friend and also site dad. iconic bean

I wouldn't say bean as much as salt lick.

snorts Salt MINE

Entire planet of salt