forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

:')) henloo how is everyone?

Doing pretty good! What about you? Also, are you willing to become a part of our friend-family? Lol. Because I can already sense that you have good vibes.

oi where's my invitation :vvv

formally extends invitation

yo les fokin go I finally got invited to something

I feel that on a deeply emotional level

Deleted user

Nyehehe. Yees. Aidan is a meanie >.> Sorry if I use a lot of emoticons.

He is a cheater, aka a trash boi XD

Yee. Everybody gangsta til they 792 goes beserk on aidan

@cup_o_ramen

Question? What is this? Because I just joined the site and was checking everything out, and y'all seem like family on this thread. Is there a way I could 'Get in on this'?

@murphysgirl

Holy crap I forgot that people follow me on here. I'm gonna go follow the people who followed me, sorry for the wait, it literally just crossed my brain cells again.

Except for you-know-whom.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Question? What is this? Because I just joined the site and was checking everything out, and y'all seem like family on this thread. Is there a way I could 'Get in on this'?

Answer: Chaos, and yes join it. I'm one mom, whisper is the other, and Dom is dad
(I know there's another dad here, but I can't remember names, so I am very sorry, just know there are 2 dads.)

@murphysgirl

As long as you don't freak us out too much à là certain others this morning and last night, we'll welcome you. :D

@murphysgirl

Answer: Chaos, and yes join it. I'm one mom, whisper is the other, and Dom is dad
(I know there's another dad here, but I can't remember names, so I am very sorry, just know there are 2 dads.)

Jim's the other dad

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Jim's the other dad

Thank you I knew it was someone. I was just referring them to as spook ngl

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Just hang around for a bit and interact with everyone’s comments. If you’re a genuinely nice person (unlike like everyone else knows who) we’ll likely all agreed to adopt you. Lol

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Jim's the other dad

Thank you I knew it was someone. I was just referring them to as spook ngl

Yeah, me and Winter are the Moms of the site, and Dom and Josh are the Dads

@cup_o_ramen

Holy crap I forgot that people follow me on here. I'm gonna go follow the people who followed me, sorry for the wait, it literally just crossed my brain cells again.

He who shall not be named

when you say he who shall not be named are you making a Harry Potter reference? Because I love Harry Potter!

@SpookyJim

:')) henloo how is everyone?

Doing pretty good! What about you? Also, are you willing to become a part of our friend-family? Lol. Because I can already sense that you have good vibes.

oi where's my invitation :vvv

I thought you were already part of it :?

Deleted user

People here are so freaking nice than the people in the real world. My question is
How- like.
I don't like talking to people physically but just by communicating in this chat I now declare this my home and my new school.

Deleted user

I'm the weirdo who lives in the dumpster out back, it's a Tardis dumpster but I always crawl into everyone's houses through the vents and ask for food

@murphysgirl

He who shall not be named

when you say he who shall not be named are you making a Harry Potter reference? Because I love Harry Potter!

Dual reference. And I've read Harry Potter 17 times. Please tell me you've read the Chronicles of Prydain

@murphysgirl

I'm the weirdo who lives in the dumpster out back, it's a Tardis dumpster but I always crawl into everyone's houses through the vents and ask for food

And I shall give you food