forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

@Doyle_Logan 11 minutes ago
Bro why you gotta be rude, I ain't trin to fit in, I could care less. I just like talking, and ion know who resse is. Also, I'm sorry for being myself ig, I'm going thru a hard time, I left my bf and my 8 yo cousin just dies a week ago so I can't deal with this shit, it's just my way of coping, I'm sorry.

Edit Post
@SpookyJim just now
Don't give me that pity party bullshit and never fucking speak to me again. You disgust me. People like you aren't fucking welcome here so I suggest you take your circus of bullshit and move on to the next town.
Don't speak to me ever again.
This conversation is over.

They said the same to me too lol. Cringe, isn’t it?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Listen if he tries that help I'm pitiful oh no crap, I'll send him another thing. He can talk to me once he's been skewered by a knife, and he can talk to me once he's seen 10+ people get stuck under the ice and drown. The I'm so sad stuff isn't gonnna cut it for me.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Why do all the stalkers immediately run for “death in the family” as an excuse?? Why is that just their thing??

Because "OH you must be heartless if you don't care about someone's death" or blah, blah. Pity shit like that, trying to make you feel bad

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Why do all the stalkers immediately run for “death in the family” as an excuse?? Why is that just their thing??

Because "OH you must be heartless if you don't care about someone's death" or blah, blah. Pity shit like that, trying to make you feel bad

Needless to say, I must be heartless.

@murphysgirl

As a member of the Order of the Scrijunb, it's my obligation to keep the Internet safe. Unfortunately, we haven't tracked anything linking him to Robosuki or PSA, which means that I can't track him down unless I get clearance from Soph, but she's busy. "Busy" translating to "writing essays in German and reading gay 18th-century plays"
I've got my plasma pistol at the ready, though, don't you worry.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Same, tbh

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Guess I’m heartless then.

@murphysgirl

I just realised, what if he DM'd Dom? Oh, I would actually love to see Dom just not hold back with the salt. That would be low-key hilarious.

Deleted user

motherfucker didn't even spell my name right stg
if you're gonna be a creep at least don't call me by my baby cousin's name

@Space group

I'm willing to bet other people on this site are suffering because the death of a family member. And Idk about you guys- but I dont see them sexually harassing people. That's not how people cope

Deleted user

hhaha yeah, my grandpa just died and I'm grieving but you don't see me being a creep and commenting on minors photoss

Deleted user

My great-grandma died over two years ago and I still haven’t gotten over it, but I’m not acting like a creep.