forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Okay, sorry, didn't mean anything by it, I call every one hun love or darling, sorry, what ever your ok with.

@SpookyJim

Okay, sorry, didn't mean anything by it, I call every one hun love or darling, sorry, what ever your ok with.

I'm gonna be honest here dude.
You don't give me good vibes. :)
Especially the fact that you tried to slide into Reed's DMs. That's not cool, don't do that.
You've creeped multiple people out and that's not okay. As the site dad, it's my job to call you out on your bullshit.
You're trying way too hard to come off as "edgy" and fit in with the rest of us.
Please stop.
:)

@murphysgirl

There's a hot air balloon in the skies where I live and I can't help but wonder why on earth you would go hot air ballooning in November

@SpookyJim

@SpookyJim I just saw that your favorite book is "Interview With The Vampire" by Anne Rice. I'm actually reading that book right now! XD

EYYYYY
Anne Rice is such a good author dude

@SpookyJim

There's a hot air balloon in the skies where I live and I can't help but wonder why on earth you would go hot air ballooning in November

why wouldn't you go hot air ballooning in November

@murphysgirl

why wouldn't you go hot air ballooning in November

I'm like, have fun with your frostbite

@Space group

@SpookyJim I just saw that your favorite book is "Interview With The Vampire" by Anne Rice. I'm actually reading that book right now! XD

EYYYYY

I know! She has such a gothic feel to her writing and I absolutely love it

@Elder-God-Whisper work

EYYYYY

I will be stealing and reading all your books, I hope you know.

@murphysgirl

EYYYYY

I will be stealing and reading all your books, I hope you know.

…Why does that name sound familiar

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'm gonna be honest here dude.
You don't give me good vibes. :)
Especially the fact that you tried to slide into Reed's DMs. That's not cool, don't do that.
You've creeped multiple people out and that's not okay. As the site dad, it's my job to call you out on your bullshit.
You're trying way too hard to come off as "edgy" and fit in with the rest of us.
Please stop.
:)

^^^ big agree
based on the current Rudeness chat page I think most people feel the same way too
the dude’s creeping me out

@Space group

Sorry if you see this dude, but tbh I kinda agree with everyone. You call people Love, and darling out of no where. AND you asked me out when I know that you are already dating multiple people on this site. The fact that I just got out of an abusive relationship and then you tried to manipulate me to get together with you- it hurts

@SpookyJim

^^^ big agree
based on the current Rudeness chat page I think most people feel the same way too
the dude’s creeping me out

He slid into my DMs asking me if I wanted to co-author a book. It was… strange.

This.
This is not okay.
He started sexualizing Reed's photo and-
Just no.
I think it's time to fill out a report, ladies and gentlemen.
Stop it.
Get some help.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Also, if anyone wants to read some really awesome comics, just- ANYTHING by Ben Hatke is amazing. He also illustrated The Ball and the Cross, and his illustrations are just- ahhhh, he’s my whole inspiration for started to do art. Well him and an Italian kid I met at a military event I attended with my family before my father was deployed.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Sorry if you see this dude, but tbh I kinda agree with everyone. You call people Love, and darling out of no where. AND you asked me out when I know that you are already dating multiple people on this site. The fact that I just got out of an abusive relationship and then you tried to manipulate me to get together with you- it hurts

Excuse me

w h a t