forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Sorry if you see this dude, but tbh I kinda agree with everyone. You call people Love, and darling out of no where. AND you asked me out when I know that you are already dating multiple people on this site. The fact that I just got out of an abusive relationship and then you tried to manipulate me to get together with you- it hurts

Excuse me

w h a t

BITCH SAID WHAT NOW?

@SpookyJim

@tsunami @EllaDraws @On-Fire-Garbage-Can @Whisper-Is-Almost-Safe @SpaceCat446 @murphysgirl
Look. As the first caretaker that Josh ever had and the site Dad, I'm gonna make sure that he never bothers you again.

@Space group

Sorry if you see this dude, but tbh I kinda agree with everyone. You call people Love, and darling out of no where. AND you asked me out when I know that you are already dating multiple people on this site. The fact that I just got out of an abusive relationship and then you tried to manipulate me to get together with you- it hurts

Excuse me

w h a t

BITCH SAID WHAT NOW?

yeah… that happened

@Elder-God-Whisper work

@tsunami @EllaDraws @On-Fire-Garbage-Can @Whisper-Is-Almost-Safe
Look. As the first caretaker that Josh ever had and the site Dad, I'm gonna make sure that he never bothers you again.

Thank youuuuuu, SpookyJim! I appreciate it!

@furetakunai ac_unit

Don't worry, I already got him to stop bothering me. Now I just wanna shoot him wanna talk to him.

@Space group

Thank youuuuuu, SpookyJim! I appreciate it!

Sameeee!

@murphysgirl

In other news, my friend is flexing on me with his 198 Shiny buddies on Pokémon GO. I'm like, buddy, I love you, but… no.
He has TWO shiny Articunos. TWO.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I must have gotten lucky… I received no messages from this troll. But I will make sure that it doesn't happen again. I treasure you guys and no one needs to be sliding into anyone's dms uninvited, and pictures shouldn't be sexualized. Let me know if it happens again okay guys? here I am, trynna to look all big and bad but what could I really do??? I can tell ya. Track his VPN

@SpookyJim

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

@Doyle_Logan 11 minutes ago
Bro why you gotta be rude, I ain't trin to fit in, I could care less. I just like talking, and ion know who resse is. Also, I'm sorry for being myself ig, I'm going thru a hard time, I left my bf and my 8 yo cousin just dies a week ago so I can't deal with this shit, it's just my way of coping, I'm sorry.

Edit Post
@SpookyJim just now
Don't give me that pity party bullshit and never fucking speak to me again. You disgust me. People like you aren't fucking welcome here so I suggest you take your circus of bullshit and move on to the next town.
Don't speak to me ever again.
This conversation is over.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

@Doyle_Logan 11 minutes ago
Bro why you gotta be rude, I ain't trin to fit in, I could care less. I just like talking, and ion know who resse is. Also, I'm sorry for being myself ig, I'm going thru a hard time, I left my bf and my 8 yo cousin just dies a week ago so I can't deal with this shit, it's just my way of coping, I'm sorry.

Edit Post
@SpookyJim just now
Don't give me that pity party bullshit and never fucking speak to me again. You disgust me. People like you aren't fucking welcome here so I suggest you take your circus of bullshit and move on to the next town.
Don't speak to me ever again.
This conversation is over.

runs to go pull out weaponry