forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyJim

I mean It's all of the outliers from different schools come together so of course there are nice people here ^^

And Hi, I'm the site Dad and Notebook Medium apparently lmfao

@furetakunai ac_unit

People here are so freaking nice than the people in the real world. My question is
How- like.
I don't like talking to people physically but just by communicating in this chat I now declare this my home and my new school.

New school? Bet, you wanna learn Spanish?

@murphysgirl

I'm Murphy; you can also call me Coda. I'm the queen of anti-self-deprecation. I love music, creativity, the arts, animals, books, and… yeah that stuff in general. I'm passionate about a lot of fandoms, especially Tron. I have an addiction to Copic markers. I'm engaged and I have a guinea pig named Captain. I'll geek out about things with you if needed. I've also been through depression and all that jazz, so I'm here if you need me. Don't give me sugar.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm the weeb friend who lives in the basement and occasionally pokes their head up the stairs to join in on something

You're lucky I can tell it's you Ash from the way you explained yourself 😂 I almost had a stroke trying to figure out who the new user was until I recognized you 😂

@murphysgirl

I'm Murphy; you can also call me Coda. I'm the queen of anti-self-deprecation. I love music, creativity, the arts, animals, books, and… yeah that stuff in general. I'm passionate about a lot of fandoms, especially Tron. I have an addiction to Copic markers. I'm engaged and I have a guinea pig named Captain. I'll geek out about things with you if needed. I've also been through depression and all that jazz, so I'm here if you need me. Don't give me sugar.

Oh, I also roleplay and I'm the queen of sheps. I also have a tendency to spout random quotes at any given time. (Put the bayonet away, Winter, you won't need it for another ten days.)

Oh, I also roleplay and I'm the queen of sheps. I also have a tendency to spout random quotes at any given time. (Put the bayonet away, Winter, you won't need it for another ten days.)

I shall never part with my bayonet. And I'm never taking my trench helmet off. I'll set it down, but I will never put it awaaayyyyyyy

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm the weeb friend who lives in the basement and occasionally pokes their head up the stairs to join in on something

You're lucky I can tell it's you Ash from the way you explained yourself 😂 I almost had a stroke trying to figure out who the new user was until I recognized you 😂

lmaooo
1 am Ash saw the picture that is now my pfp and laughed for a solid 10 minutes before changing my user
I vaguely remember thinking 'morning me is gonna be so confused'

@Space group

I'm the family cat- I guess, since no one else wants me XD

Nah, you're the space cat who brings joy, you also wear a cute space outfit with booties to protect your toe beans

Literally just said AWW really loud in class

lmaooo
1 am Ash saw the picture that is now my pfp and laughed for a solid 10 minutes before changing my user
I vaguely remember thinking 'morning me is gonna be so confused'

I stan a legend. Current me was confused af

@cup_o_ramen

@Whisper-Is-Almost-Safe
Favorite Harry Potter character?

It’s a tie between Luna Lovegood and Hagrid

Mine would have to be Charlie, Luna, Ginny, and Molly(cus she seems so much like my mum)