forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@SpookyJim

Hmmmmm, If your the father of this group, does that make you my father now? I ain't never had no dad! Where were you? Were you getting milk?

fighting with the cosmic deities beyond your understanding :)

@cup_o_ramen

Anyone wanna go base jumping? I'm going next Sunday!

OMG YES take me with you

I live in NY so you would have to be close, and I've got extra gear, I've got one small and one medium.

@SpookyJim

OMG YES take me with you

I live in NY so you would have to be close, and I've got extra gear, I've got one small and one medium.

let's fuckin do this

@cup_o_ramen

Hmmmmm, If your the father of this group, does that make you my father now? I ain't never had no dad! Where were you? Were you getting milk?

Does that make me a demon? Because my original middle name was lucifer, but my mom changed it to Dave

@cup_o_ramen

I don't jump off of high objects. I just fly planes.

I'm going into the airforce so I will be soon too

@SpookyJim

Does that make me a demon? Because my original middle name was lucifer, but my mom changed it to Dave

Oh sweetheart
Just look at your father. Of course you're a demon. :)

@Space group

OMG YES take me with you

let's fuckin do this

I can drive to NY I'm not too terribly far

@cup_o_ramen

conveniently enough, I also live in NY :)

Nice, size? Also I'ma have to check if I can bring friends, Pete is kinda strict. But If I can I'll totally pick you up. Pick the ride, 67' Camaro, ford f-150, or Harley? I got the sidecar or you can ride back if you don't mind being close.

Deleted user

Now seeing everyone come out is gonna make me do so.
Im genderfluid (current pronouns: they/them) aand im pan ;w;
Ight back to my trashcan i go

heart is exploding with happiness at finding more gender fluid pansexuals

quick.
someone call an ambulance.
this person's heart is doing big bang explosion due to overjoy.

@cup_o_ramen

Oh sweetheart

Yasssssss! Do I get wings?

@SpookyJim

Nice, size? Also I'ma have to check if I can bring friends, Pete is kinda strict. But If I can I'll totally pick you up. Pick the ride, 67' Camaro, ford f-150, or Harley? I got the sidecar or you can ride back if you don't mind being close.

Fuck it, let's do the Harley. I'm not so sure about my size but I'm probably small because I weigh about 109-ish. And I live up near Buffalo, so if that's an issue- then yeah.

@SpookyJim

Oh sweetheart

Yasssssss! Do I get wings?

Hell yeah dude, like father like son lmfao

@cup_o_ramen

Fuck it, let's do the Harley. I'm not so sure about my size but I'm probably small because I weigh about 109-ish. And I live up near Buffalo, so if that's an issue- then yeah.

I'm in Troy, But area is not an issue, it's the fact that we may have to pay extra for another spot and it would be last minute, this has been months in the making.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Dude I only live like- an hour away from you, then

@SpookyJim

I'm in Troy, But area is not an issue, it's the fact that we may have to pay extra for another spot and it would be last minute, this has been months in the making.

oh hey, you're actually pretty close holy shit!

@murphysgirl

I'm in choir (we're breaking for lunch) and we were singing this song and we did this PERFECT cutoff and it gave me chills
And then there's this one part in the same song where we go a cappella and it also gave me chills because IT SOUNDS SO COOL
Anyway
So I'm happy

@cup_o_ramen

No No, Money isn't the issue, the issue, would be booking a spot, they're all taken and unless peeps cancel than I'd have to find a way to bring you, which oftentimes if you show up with me when I go they'll let u in but too many people on one plane/building/bridge is sometimes dangerous, I'll check tonight and get back to you.