forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@cup_o_ramen

Tall people are expected to use their reach to help shorter people, but if a tall person were to ask a short person to hand them something they dropped on the floor it would be insulting.

Deleted user

Tall people are expected to use their reach to help shorter people, but if a tall person were to ask a short person to hand them something they dropped on the floor it would be insulting.

i dont know if i should laugh or not but probably lol

@cup_o_ramen

I was just thinking, when I do random things come out so don't mind if I put thoughts on here often

Deleted user

Oh my goodness…that is so true!

Deleted user

I was just thinking, when I do random things come out so don't mind if I put thoughts on here often

alrighty. the real question is..
is it insulting tho?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

conveniently enough, I also live in NY :)

Nice, size? Also I'ma have to check if I can bring friends, Pete is kinda strict. But If I can I'll totally pick you up. Pick the ride, 67' Camaro, ford f-150, or Harley? I got the sidecar or you can ride back if you don't mind being close.

Fuck it, let's do the Harley. I'm not so sure about my size but I'm probably small because I weigh about 109-ish. And I live up near Buffalo, so if that's an issue- then yeah.

I'm in Troy, But area is not an issue, it's the fact that we may have to pay extra for another spot and it would be last minute, this has been months in the making.

oh hey, you're actually pretty close holy shit!

Oh nos, am I gonna get left behind with your grandparents, Josh, because…. Eesh, I’ll be hiding in our room the entire time until you come back….

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

YouTube’s auto-captions just turned the “Vaping can deliver toxic metals like nickel and lead into your lungs” ad into “vaping can deal socks of nutters into your lunch” and something about that was enough to make my stressed, lifeless brain go haha funny

@Space group

YouTube’s auto-captions just turned the “Vaping can deliver toxic metals like nickel and lead into your lungs” ad into “vaping can deal socks of nutters into your lunch” and something about that was enough to make my stressed, lifeless brain go haha funny

I just wheezed-

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

YouTube at its finest.

@cup_o_ramen

When I bake bread, I give thousands of yest organisms false hope by feeding them sugar, before ruthlessly baking them to death in an oven and eating their corpses.

@cup_o_ramen

If Google matched people up by their browsing history, it could be the greatest online dating website of all time.

Or the most horrifying…..

I might just get matched with myself though!

@furetakunai ac_unit

Imagine this, there are a lot of straight people. So, say, two straight guys who both happened to search up: "Barbie play-set" get matched into each other. Then it happens again and again for an nth amount of times. Not too good

@cup_o_ramen

Imagine this, there are a lot of straight people. So, say, two straight guys who both happened to search up: "Barbie play-set" get matched into each other. Then it happens again and again for an nth amount of times. Not too good

But if you could write an algorithm to predict things like that, and have people give their gender and sexuality? I wrote an algorithm that predicted if my teachers would take days off during certain months but it was only about 45% reliable.

@cup_o_ramen

I’m just thinking about all the fucked up shit I’ve looked up…. I’m pretty sure my FBI agent is highly concerned for my sanity.

Same!