forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@cup_o_ramen

No one hate me for this one?
Okay here we go, cemeteries would be way more interesting if they put the cause of death on the headstone.

@furetakunai ac_unit

Cemeteries aren't meant to be interesting though? They're meant to give dead people a quiet and peaceful place to sleep for the final time. Not for living people to be like "HAh, that guy died while wrestling an alligator. Florida amirite?"

@cup_o_ramen

@tsuami you're right
also: When Sweden is playing Denmark, it is SWE-DEN. The remaining letters, not used, is DEN-MARK.

and your dog or cat doesn't know you can make mistakes, so when you trip over them in the dark they think you just got up to kick them in the head.

Deleted user

and your dog or cat doesn't know you can make mistakes, so when you trip over them in the dark they think you just got up to kick them in the head.

Nah, I think they understand you didn’t mean to kick them, especially if you sit down beside them for a bit and talk softly to them. Animals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for, so, they'll know it was an accident and you didn’t mean to hurt them.

@Rainy_is_back

I know this is random, and I apologize for interrupting anything but like-

"Because being a duck-billed, egg-laying, venomous weirdo wasn't strange enough. Duck-billed, egg-laying platypuses just got a little weirder: It turns out their fur glows green and blue under ultraviolet (UV) light."
phineas and ferb was right-

@cup_o_ramen

"Because being a duck-billed, egg-laying, venomous weirdo wasn't strange enough. Duck-billed, egg-laying platypuses just got a little weirder: It turns out their fur glows green and blue under ultraviolet (UV) light."

That is FUCKING AWESOME!

@murphysgirl

I have a character who's part platypus. She's freaking cool. And Taters can back me up.

@cup_o_ramen

"Strap-on" spelled backwards is "no parts".

You do realise that I have a Random Trivia Thread especially for this kind of stuff…

You do?

@murphysgirl

"Strap-on" spelled backwards is "no parts".

You do realise that I have a Random Trivia Thread especially for this kind of stuff…

You do?

Yeah, tis down in General Chat somewhere. "Murphy's Revelations About Everyday Life".

@murphysgirl

OK so
We had to write this paper in English, a rhetorical analysis. There is an assignment due tonight in which we revise our essay for grammar. However, I'm a notorious grammar stickler and my paper - grammatically - is flawless. What do I do? Do I just turn it in and add a comment saying that there's nothing to revise? Because it specifically asks for you to select a specific thing to check for from the textbook (subject/verb agreement, malapropisms, sentence fragments etc.) and then apply it to your paper, but my paper's perfect…

Deleted user

Email the teacher and tell them that you don't have any grammatical errors. I'm sure that you could find a compromise.