forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Whisper is soon to be my roommate :)

Yes, I am! As soon as your mother helps with whatever you still need to do, I’ll be moving in! (And hopefully I won’t be afraid to get food anymore….)

@cup_o_ramen

Yes, I am! As soon as your mother helps with whatever you still need to do, I’ll be moving in! (And hopefully I won’t be afraid to get food anymore….)

Than you can keep a mini fridge in your room

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Than you can keep a mini fridge in your room

…. No? Lol. I have zero money. My parents are taking all of mine.

Deleted user

henlo everyone, good morning. how is everyone? :D sorry if im offtopic

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Nah, hellos and good mornings/afternoons/evenings are never off topic. And I’m suffering and sitting in front of my computer pretending I’m doing college work until my mom leaves. What about you? :)

Deleted user

Nah, hellos and good mornings/afternoons/evenings are never off topic. And I’m suffering and sitting in front of my computer pretending I’m doing college work until my mom leaves. What about you? :)

let me just say

school work

@cup_o_ramen

let me just say

school work

School bites the big hairy bag!

@Elder-God-Whisper work

let me just say

school work

hisses Get that demonic sh#t away from me! There’s a reason I’m dropping out of college.

Deleted user

let me just say

school work

Nah, school is basically one of satan's reincarnations lol.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

let me just say

school work

Pretty much. Mostly just the school system though

@Mojack group

yesterday I almost destroyed my iPad’s storage by unloading a file that has 50,000 images on it
But that’s not where the tale ends, because I accidentally unloaded the file 7 times so I was unloading 350000 images into my storage
I stopped the process but last night felt like I was defusing a bomb at least I didn’t unzip the file onto my desktop

Deleted user

let me just say

school work

Pretty much. Mostly just the school system though

Not wrong pal, not wrong.

@cup_o_ramen

Please someone come and help! I asked my dog if he wanted some food, and plain as day he said 'fuck yeah!' Scared the crap out of me, I think he may be possessed.

Deleted user

Please someone come and help! I asked my dog if he wanted some food, and plain as day he said 'fuck yeah!' Scared the crap out of me, I think he may be possessed.

what the heck- am i bad for laughing lol
if that happened actually please get your dog checked, he may be broken or left uncharged

@cup_o_ramen

if that happened actually please get your dog checked, he may be broken or left uncharged

I am Scared fro my life now, he's just watching me get the liverwurst out for him.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Just cover him in some rice, it should fix it