forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@Kefi

Scholarship essays are terrible, there in't enough digital art/creative writing scholarships out there, I don't want to hear people's political opinions at work, Also I'm going to go to both Hobby Lobby and Goodwill without having put myself on a budget before hand, so I'm expecting to come back to this website at least 1 mil in debt by tomorrow.
Money is fun

Deleted user

Petition to stop referring to people as Biden supporters and Trump supporters and to start calling them Biden stans and Trump stans.

@cup_o_ramen

Anyone just wanna go out on the street and scream their head off also?

I live in the middle of nowhere so do that quite frequently.

Lucky, everyone would thing I was crazy if I did

@Relsey-TheElder

I have a question

Is it possible to have one of my eyes surgically removed and given to my friend so he can see?

It depends on the type of "Can't See" He is, and if you two are compatible. Also Money is a thing.
It's also not your entire eye it's just the cornea. Eye's are really really complex and they're connected directly to the brain so we haven't figured out how to safely remove an eye and replace it. So with enough money and if you are compatible it would work.

@Relsey-TheElder

Though I wonder if there's another way to stimulate the Seeing part of your brain, like if we could tap into those nerves and artificially send them signals. A live feed is a long shot but images and simple colors maybe would work. Hmm, I hope someone other then me has thought about that and can actually do it.