forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

Can we all take moment to appreciate the kids of other religions who never ruined Santa Claus for the Christian kids?

@moss

In second grade one of the janitors came around the classes dressed as santa claus and i was like "That's obviously mr. frank. Santa claus isn't real" Lmao they all tried to tell me i was wrong but i wasn't convinced.

@berlioz

In my early elementary days, the teachers would leave "leprechaun traps" the day before St. Patrick's day (who was not Irish btw) so the next day we'd find green footsteps and a bunch of green glitter near the trap. The whole time in the back of my head I was like
You fools. To think a leprechaun would bless you with their presence. They do not shit glitter nor are their feet that small. Tsk tsk

@berlioz

In second grade one of the janitors came around the classes dressed as santa claus and i was like "That's obviously mr. frank. Santa claus isn't real" Lmao they all tried to tell me i was wrong but i wasn't convinced.

I feel bad for that janitor. I feel like that's above his pay grade.

@moss

I feel bad for that janitor. I feel like that's above his pay grade.

Mr. Frank was the best. I think he still works at that district

Deleted user

looking back, i ruined a lot of things for other kids

Where you that kid who told everyone that "Ring Around the Rosy" was a song about the plague because if so-

@Kamea public

Where you that kid who told everyone that "Ring Around the Rosy" was a song about the plague because if so-

me, I did.

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

Today my mom was pretty late to pick me up from my dance class, so I had to wait outside for a while (at night). So what did I do? Did I call her? Did I text her? Did I talk to friends?
No.
I sang Drift Away from the Steven Universe movie to myself.
also I'm crying bc I just found out that the voice of Pacifica from Gravity Falls produced Steven Universe and that just kills me for some reason
also the voice of Mabel was in two Shrek films and the voice of Dipper was in Frozen 2, why am I wheezing at this

@Mojack group

Overview of what happened in the twitch chat: we discussed how eyepatches make EVERYONE hotter. 2020 goals: lose an eye, instantly become beautiful. I know what I’m doing tomorrow. or just wear an eyepatch. because hey, who’s stopping me from wearing it?
we also made the streamer feel threatened with the twitch smiley face.

@moss

not this song but yes i did stuff like that lol

@nebula__ group

That was me lmao

okay but like,,,, me too lmao-

@cup_o_ramen

To all you Non Americans watching the American Election, from an American, it's hell and mass confusion. Will Canada or any other place welcome a humble Alaskan who tells nice stories and can make you laugh? Also a homely viking who can make knives?

Take me with you?

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

To all you Non Americans watching the American Election, from an American, it's hell and mass confusion. Will Canada or any other place welcome a humble Alaskan who tells nice stories and can make you laugh? Also a homely viking who can make knives?

Take me with you?

Yes, and we are going to Canada