forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

@murphysgirl

I have a friend who lives in Canada, and I was teasing him about "what if I just showed up at your doorstep one day and lived there for a year"

@cup_o_ramen

To all you Non Americans watching the American Election, from an American, it's hell and mass confusion. Will Canada or any other place welcome a humble Alaskan who tells nice stories and can make you laugh? Also a homely viking who can make knives?

Take me with you?

Yes, and we are going to Canada

The U.S. Is going to hell

@Kefi

To all you Non Americans watching the American Election, from an American, it's hell and mass confusion. Will Canada or any other place welcome a humble Alaskan who tells nice stories and can make you laugh? Also a homely viking who can make knives?

Take me with you?

Got room for one more?

@moss

Take me with you?

Got room for one more?

Maybe two?

@Space group

Guys um…. I can't stop crying…
If any of you remember my ex that cheated… He got mad at me for no reason and just cut off all contact and ignored me when I cried. I literally got slapped and he ignored it…
Anyways I asked him what I did wrong, and that I tried my best and I was sorry, and he responds by telling me "FUCK OFF I'M NOT A SIMP" in pure anger
Like excuse me? I just wanted one little answer…. it keeps me up at night why he got mad. And he tells me to fuck off.
And he claims he's not a simp when he's desperatly asking every girl out in the school and cheating 24/7
I just want to die… he's so mean to me. idk what I did

@cup_o_ramen

Guys um…. I can't stop crying…
If any of you remember my ex that cheated… He got mad at me for no reason and just cut off all contact and ignored me when I cried. I literally got slapped and he ignored it…
Anyways I asked him what I did wrong, and that I tried my best and I was sorry, and he responds by telling me "FUCK OFF I'M NOT A SIMP" in pure anger
Like excuse me? I just wanted one little answer…. it keeps me up at night why he got mad. And he tells me to fuck off.
And he claims he's not a simp when he's desperatly asking every girl out in the school and cheating 24/7
I just want to die… he's so mean to me. idk what I did

Honey, I'm sorry, do you need to talk?

@Space group

I wouldn't even know how to start… There's just so much on my mind. He sent me a text telling me that it was my fault that my other ex sexual assaulted me.

@cup_o_ramen

I wouldn't even know how to start… There's just so much on my mind. He sent me a text telling me that it was my fault that my other ex sexual assaulted me.

Listen its not your fault, and it never will be, if he wants to be that way I suggest cutting off all ties with him.

@cup_o_ramen

I want to… but I still love him somehow… I have stockholm so I cant really help it.

I was like that with some ex's but it's best to just get rid of em as fast as you can and never look back

@Kefi

I want to… but I still love him somehow… I have stockholm so I cant really help it.

Don't talk to him again ever. You're too good for him, but you can't grow as a person if you don't cut horrible people like that out of your life. Seriously, people like that are only going to drag your life down and you deserve better than that

@Space group

Thanks… I'm trying my best to get away. He stares at me in class sometimes and I hate it, but part of me likes it… idk. I only have one class period with him tho

Deleted user

hey @SpookyJim can I and a friend DM you? The friend in question happens to have a few questions I feel you could answer better than I could.

@murphysgirl

Nobody:
Absolutely nobody:
Not even one soul:
Me: brings an enormous bag of my Copic markers & Prismacolor pencils to school and draws sheps during Psychology